QUITTING

Hello Wattpaders,

Really disappointed with the response of my both the stories i.e ,"F.R.I.E.N.D.S - Ek Anokhi Kahanni" and "Dil Se Dil Tak".
Listen guys I never wanted to post this note but seeing the response I'm forced to post this note.

I have no issues with Votes, they are satisfying keeping the fact that SwaSan are not On Air now but still getting these many votes is too good but what's making me disappoint is the number of comments I'm getting on my Stories. Compared to Votes, Comments are not upto the mark.

Many of the readers reading My stories are SILENT READERS and that's the most heart breaking thing any writer faces after putting much efforts and sparing time for writing in order to keep you all connected to your favourite pairs even after their disappearance from TV.

Guys keep their efforts and hard work in mind and spare your 5 minutes in Commenting. Your 5 minutes will encourage the writer to write more.
I REQUEST you All SILENT READERS to please COMMENT your Views after reading, don't just vote and leave. Please 🙏🙏🙏.

As far as I think many of you are not commenting or reading my stories just because I'm posting on my Friend's ID instead of Mine, but guys listen I'm helpless I can't post on my ID due to some personal issues, so please understand me and co operate with me and read my Stories on My Friend's ID i.e on @NehaRai0 ID.  Don't be a SILENT READERS now please !

If you continue to do so then the stories I have planned to write after completion of "F.R.I.E.N.D.S - Ek Anokhi Kahanni" and " Dil Se Dil Tak" will be scrapped and I will quit Writing again ! 😡😡.

And this time I'm not Joking ! Please SILENT READERS DO COMMENT ! 🙏🙏.

#AngelGoldie
AngelGoldieReal