3. WEDDING FUN

Hii Friends,

Welcome to the next shot. Hopefully you guys will like this shot and will comment down your views :).

_________

Dil S Dil Tak

Five Shots

Shot 03

Singhania Villa

15 Days Later

15 days had passed since everyone had returned from their picnic. Tiredness was still  visible on their faces but having no time everyone gets themselves indulged in marriage preparations.

Sujata and Sharmishtha got themselves busy in shopping for marriage, while Shekhar and Ram got engaged in venue and catering preparations.

And about Ragini, Laksh and Peehu, the youngsters along with helping their elders, the trio also got busy in teasing their Bride and Groom shamelessly.

Today all the ladies including the males were in a Jewellery shop, buying remaining jewelleries for Swara and for the other ladies happily.

"Swara I guess this necklace will suit you more. So you should buy this. Hai na Mom ?" asks Ragini while placing a piece of diamond necklace on Swara's neck admiring her lovingly.

"Haa Ragini it's indeed beautiful but I guess this will look more good on Swara. So she should go with this." replied Sharmishtha while replacing her selected necklace on Swara's neck smiling widely.

Ragini getting offended made her cute grumpy faces and stared arguing with her Mom and Sharmishtha too getting offended with Ragini's choice too started fighting like a Tom and Jerry totally forgetting about the poor Swara and the others present there staring at them annoyingly.

"Enough ! I want this Set and dare anyone of you argue about this now." interfered Swara while keeping a beautiful diamond studded set on table sternly.

While Sharmishtha, Ragini and the rest widens their eyes staring the beautiful set infront of them all shocked.

Diamond Necklace