1. THEIR MEET

Hii Friends,

Shot 01 is here. Do read and comment down your views :).
_________

Dil Se Dil Tak !

Five Shots

Shot 01

Florida ( United States )

Monday 6am

Early in the morning in the state of Florida in United States of America, Flight American Airlines lands on the ground at sharp 6am and heads towards the main entrance of the airport in decreased speed.

Soon as the flight halts at the entrance of airport all ready to bid bye to it's passengers, a girl steps out of the Airline and stops her tracks on the first stairs of the flight enjoying the weather of Florida for few minutes smiling peacefully.

"Arrey Ohh Lazy Bug get down fast. People behind you are waiting to get down too." yells Peehu, one of the bestest friend of the girl carrying her one hand trolley annoyingly.

"Oops Sorry !" while the girl giggled in response and finally gets down the Airline instantly.

The parents of the girl sighs and steps down the Flight as well shaking their heads unbelievably.

"Shekhar your daughter is one of the antique piece I have ever seen." spoke Sharmishtha the mother of the girl staring at her one and only daughter Swara Gadodia in utter disbelief.

"Dare you speak anything against my Princess Mishti. She is my Pride unlike your useless to be Son in Law." snapped Shekhar as well making bad faces getting annoyed.

"Ohh Shekhar don't you dare speak anything about my Son haa.. He is Pure Diamond." replied Sharmishtha defending her to be Son in law defensively.

While the quarrel goes on Swara turns herself towards her parents and this time she shaking her head on her parent's childish acts marches towards them furiously.

"Mommm ! Daddd ! Please stop your debate competition on Me and your future Son in law. You guys can debate on it once you reach home. Come fast we need to reach Di's house before she wakes up." said Swara finally ending her parents on going debate instantly.

While both Shekhar and Sharmishtha on getting hit by the actual motive to visit Florida speed up their tracks and heads towards the formalities counter instantly.
_________

Singhania Villa

Finally after an hour of travel and their continuous journey, Swara steps out of her car and heads inside the Big Lavish Villa smiling brightly.

Her steps couldn't wait any longer and without caring about the luggage she runs towards the Villa leaving her parents and her best friend all shocked.

"Now also you will tell your daughter is your Pride ? At least my Son in law has some manners unlike your daughter who left the whole luggage on our head." cursed Sharmishtha carrying her luggage and heading inside the Villa furiously.

While Shekhar sighs and heads inside the Villa too carrying the remaining luggage with the help of Peehu helplessly.

Peehu on the other hand chuckled seeing Gadodia's banter tease fully.
_________