6|| Love Square

^^^^^^^^^^^
————
Kailani's POV
—————

My mom was driving Riley to the studio, so I had to come with. Due to the fact my father took Emily to her doctor's appointment.

I had done some thinking about what I told Richelle and Noah yesterday, and I came up with my decision.

We arrived at the studio and Riley opened the car door and I grabbed my crutches, I wanted to see my friend so I was only going to go in and watch not dance.

When I walked into Studio A they all came to hug me but not really tight unless I would have fallen.

They were stretching and West and Eldon were showing tricks to each other. "Listen up." Ms. Kate came and said. "It's time for us to officially declare our dancers on the internationals team, I need to make sure that we do not have a repeat of last year." Right, last year.

Daniel left, Amanda was a double agent, Emily got injured. "Which means I need to make sure every single one of you is 100% committed to internationals."

"Yeah." Eldon said. "Yup." Thalia said, people around the room nodded. So did Chloe but she looked hesitant.

"I'll get on this, you guys keep warming up." Then she turned to her office. I had to make sure she didn't but my name on that paper.

"Wait! Ms. Kate!" I yelled and walked with my crutched into her office. I looked back and Noah and continued to walk. "Kailani? What happened?"

"I'm leaving A-Troupe." Ms. Kate jerked her head back in shock. "What? Why!" "I just feel that when I'm healed I won't be back to my full ability. Like you said with Emily, You can't compete if you're not at your full power."

"Kailani I know you'll push through, we need you on this team." "You have Noah, Eldon, West, and a lot of powerful dancers. Plus an amazing dance captain. You can still win internationals" Then I left her office and out of the studio.

————
Noah's POV
—————

Ms. Kate came back out with a sad look on her face. "Um. Kailani just left A-Troupe." She said. "But she said just a thought." I said. "Elaborate?" Ms.Kate spoke to me.

"Yesterday she told Richelle and I she was thinking about leaving, when we told her no she said it was just a thought! "Well I guess she made her decision." Then Ms. Kate left again.

————

I walked into the music room where I saw Richelle and Abi stretching, with Kailani to the side watching them. "Hey guys what's going on." I spoke. "Oh hey Noah." Richelle said.

"Oh. I forgot my water bottle I'm just going to go grab it." Abi said, I could get it for her and be a gentleman. "no, no, no I'll grab it, its cool." Then I ran off, I heard Richelle say something but I was away so I barely heard it.

I'm getting Abi water because she's thirsty, she's pretty, and I can do it really fast. I ran back with her bottle and gave it to her.

"Oh thanks that was really fast." She said. "Yeah yeah, I'm pretty fast, I'm fast. I pride myself in that but no worries, yeah but I'm pretty fast." I rambled.

That's right, speed is one of my best qualities. I'm so glad Abi got to see that. I turned to Richelle, "did you want one too?" I asked her. I looked at Kailani in the corner. "Oh hey Kai, forgot you were there." I said waving. "Oh hey Kai, forgot you were there." She mimicked me and left scoffing.