20| The quiet before the storm

NOAH

As Jamaica started dancing the chorus of their turn, Max, Riley, Giselle, James, and West all came out in costume.

They had a futuristic like group costume on, and it kind of went with the music because it sounded like a robot.

We all came in a huddle as Jamaica started to finish, and Ms. Kate started to speak.

"Okay ready, one two three."

"The Next Step!"

We all clapped and cheered and then the announcer called for The Next Step to go and stage and out 5 representatives went.

They got in their starting pose and then started dancing.

The dance went really well with the music, It was as if this was the original music they choreographed the dance too.

Max and Riley did a very high lift, which also looked really nice because Max is tall.

We all cheered from the sidelines, proud of our team. "Yes Riley!" Kai screamed, proud of her sister.

The dance has a lot of fast moves, as well as tricks that looked great with the music.

We kept cheering, the dance was amazing. Max even carried both Riley and Giselle in one lift.

The crowd obviously loved it too, they didn't stop cheering either.

The routine began to end, ending the same way that they started.

The crowed erupted in cheers, and we all cheered from backstage.

Jamaica came back onstage as The Next step bowed.

"The winner moving on the the next round is....."

"THE NEXT STEP!"

We all ran onto the stage hugging the rest of our team.

We were going to the semi-finals which meant we were a step closer to winning!

We waved to everyone in the audience, and then had to go back behind the stage.

Eldon and Thalia kissed when we got there, and we all cheered seeing our teammates and friends happy.

As we were all still celebrating, Ella came up to us, tapping Riley's shoulder.

"Congratulations." She said. "I don't have time for you right now." Riley said.

"Well you're going to have to make time Riley, we're doing head to head."

Ella was at the next step, so they know our strengths and weaknesses as we go against England in the semi-finals.

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER OMG