11 | 4 days away

Internationals is exactly 4 days away.

We know that there is a 2-7 person dance so Ms. Kate chose Giselle, Riley, Cierra, Michelle, and myself. I guess she finally saw my progress.

Usually Alternates aren't in dances but Ms.Kate put Michelle is this one, she doesn't do anything and sits in a chair as a prop.

My ankle still isn't healed. I have two more weeks, which means I'll be going to International's with a sprained half healed ankle.

I alway wear my band I just have to remember to pack in my suitcase for Miami.

We had finished the dance and we were all on the throne and Michelle was on the ground, she turned around and started crying. Is that all she does?

Ever since she came back from Madison her head was not in the game, it's all over the place. "Someone should go talk to her." Riley suggested. They were all hesitating.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine I'll go." I said walking to Michelle and sitting in front of her. "What's wrong." I sighed

"You don't see what's wrong?" "No I don't" I responded. "I look useless up there, I was Miss national soloist!" Michelle exclaimed. "I know." I spoke, nodding

"And now look where I am, I'm an alternate." "You're still Miss National soloist, no one can take that from you. You just, fell a little short this year,"

"That's- that's okay. Internationals is right around the corner, you have to be strong. I'm going to go get you a water, when I get back you have to be okay cause we have to rehearse. Okay?"

She nodded, my strategy now was to give her 90 seconds, let it all out, calm down, and then continue rehearsing.

I've been sitting with Michelle in Studio A for a while now and she seems to be calming down, I'm pretty sure we're on the right track. "I'm just not used to this, I hate feeling like that." She ranted.

"I know, you're not useless. and I'm always here for you." I said rubbing her shoulder. Then Riley walked in.

"Hey, am I interrupting something?" She asked. "No we're just gonna leave." I responded. "Okay cool, I actually need the space to rehearse because Ms. Kate just told me I'm going to be the new soloist for internationals."

Then she looked to Michelle in worry, "No Michelle you would have gotten it too if your parent didn't-" "Riley please go." I said to my sister. Michelle was crying again. Thanks a lot Riley.

Michelle had left for the day even though it was early so I was just heading down to Hidalgo's to meet with Noah.

It's been so awkward around him, I've avoided him but it's hard since we're partners for the finals and semi-finals dance.

I was passing the hallway when I say Max, West, and James talking. I decided to eavesdrop because I'm nosy. James did a burp, it was weak.

"That was gross." West said. "That was weak." Max said. Thank you Max. He burped. "Not bad." Max burped again. "Okay." James replied. Can these boys even burp. West looked at them.

"What do you not know how to burp or something?" James teased. "No I don't know how to burp on command. Like who does that?" West responded. I feel personally attacked right now.

"Man! I'm going to teach you right now. Suck in some air, get it into your diaphram. Let it rip."  James explained. "Okay." West said. "Right now." West tried then started choking.

"Okay man calm down," "YOu're gonna hurt yourself." James and Max repeated. Please I need to show them who's boss, that a 15 year old girl can burp better than them.