10| Troubles

————
Kailani's POV
—————

I was in Studio A just doing a simple solo, my heart was in so much pain. I like Noah, but Noah like Abi, and Abi looks likes him back.

As much as I try to get over him I can't, we hang out as best friends but I want something more, he just can't see it.

Each move in my dance had a meaning, the flips represented my anger, the floor work represented my sadness, and the leaps represented my jealousy.

Rehearsals didn't start yet but Riley had my mom bring her here earlier because she wanted to hang out with Ella.

I sat on the floor breathing heavily but I heard clapping.

Noah.

"When'd you get here?" I asked breathless. "About a minute ago. You're better than you think you know."

"I think we should practice our duet." Kailani got too flustered when talking to Noah, but not with dancing so she quickly changed the subject.

A-Troupe was in Studio A and we were cleaning our semi-finals dance. There was a part where the girl had to throw the guys over their shoulders.

Here were the partners for the semi and finals dances.

Thalia + Eldon

Noah + Kailani(Me)

James + Riley

West + Giselle

Cierra + Max

I was- we were all struggling to throw the guys over our shoulders, it was actually funny at this point.

Noah placed his hands on my hips and I flipped him over and he landed on his feet perfectly. "We did it!" He yelled and we did a high five. By the first half of class which was 1 hour everyone had perfected it.

Finally since we have been trying for about a week now when Phoebe gave us the choreography.

"Alright, finals dance time." Giselle told us as we moved to our spots. We were going to have a big prop with like puppet stuff so for now us girls just pretended like we had the things on our hands.

It was to the song Empire. My favorite part of the dance is the hip-hop and the tumbling section that Giselle and I do since we're the best female tumblers.

I was in Hidalgo's with James, we were both currently pissed off at Riley still. Then as if we summoned the devil Ella walked in across from us.

"I need to talk to you both." I don't want to talk to her though. "That's great, I don't want to talk to you." I'm telling you, James and I share a brain.

She scoffed, "Everyone wants to talk to me." "Well we aren't everyone."

"See you guys need to stop being so hard on Riley, if anything you need to talk to her and stop being hard on her."

The more words that comes out of Ella's mouth the more I want to shove a cup of tea in her eye socket but with salt instead of sugar.

"So you all can go on some little adventure and get your self in trouble." James replied. "Like how you broke the trophy." I added.

"Oh, so that's what this is about." "Yeah you guys breaking rules, doing stupid stuff, and wasting people's time." I said back.

She's changing Riley, my responsible, not care-free, Riley. I don't like that.

"I'm completely harmless, I won't hurt Riley, I won't damage her, you need to trust me I'm helping her. Helping her? Ella needs help, help yourself girl.