8 || Ella

A/N: Before we start this chapter I just want to say thank you for 1K reads, its been about a month since I started this story and we are on 1K. Thanks for reading! -maybe-sanayah

————
Noah's POV
—————

We were all goofing around, dancing together with a full team of 12 people. We were in a line doing a move towards the end of the dance while laughing. "Aye! Oh! Aye! Oh!" Well all yelled during dancing.

We all turned to see a girl with her bag, who is she? "Well, now that I'm here. Which one of you is leaving?" She said. "Leaving?" Eldon said, he spoke for us. Faces of confusion were plastered on our faces.

She pointed at Riley, "Is it you? You look like you need a holiday." Riley looked very much taken aback. "Or you? You're pretty tiny compared to the rest of them. 4'11? " She said to Kai.

"What is with everyone coming at me nowadays! And for your information I'm 5'0 not 4'11!" Kai responded to the girl. "What." I whispered.

"Uh, who's the new girl?" West said. "New Girl is Ella. Nice to meet you." This sounds like trouble. What does she mean one of us have to leave, did Ms. Kate bring in someone to replace a weak dancer on the team?

"Ella here, is part of the exchange program at internationals." Ms. Kate came out and said. "Ohh." We all said in sync. "Okay, that makes more sense." West spoke. "She's from a dance studio in England." She informed us,

"None of you have actually answered my question." "And what was your question?" We asked, yes we forgot her question. "Which one of you is leaving? For the exchange for internationals."

"One of you is going to Sweden. You'll be back in time for internationals though." Ms. Kate said. "Ms. Kate who's leaving?" Thalia asked. "I have chosen, Stephanie!" "Me?" Stephanie questioned. "Yes." We all clapped.

I mean its cool to go to another country, but if you leave there is really a zero percent chance you'll be featured in an internationals dance. But there is a really high chance you can be an alternate.

————

Kailani, West, and I were sitting on the benches after rehearsals talking. "Good Rehearsal." West said.

"See ya." I told them. Kailani was still suiting down probably wait for Riley went we got up.

I heard something and saw Kailani in a spilt, looked down and both West and I's shoes were tied to Kai's.

West and I started laughing and while Kailani sat their annoyed. "Dropped into a split." West laughed.

Riley walked in to get Kailani, "I think my work here is done." Ella said. Riley stomped in. "You could have made her injury worse!" 

"Stop laughing!" Riley yelled at us. "Kai are you alright?" "My ankle just hurts a bit but it was the impact. We're going to get it check anyways."

"Over protective much." Ella whispered. "That's my sister!" Riley said to the girl. Clearly they didn't like Ella, why were they so uptight.

Kailani got up and sat on the bench. "Untie your shoes now, I can't be in a room with this Australian girl." Kai said to us "I'm from England." "Same thing!"

————
Kailani's POV
—————

I was sitting in Hidalgo's finishing up my fries that I got when Noah walked up to me.

I've been trying to avoid him since my feeling and jealousy, I don't know if he still likes Abi since I don't seen them hanging out a lot.

He went to tue counter to order so I decided to sneak out and go in the music room to use my phone.

Clearly it was occupied. "Who you talking to Mich?" I asked Michelle. "Is that Kai?" I heard a male voice speak. "Oh it's Hunter."  Michelle said.

"Can I talk to him?" "Yeah sure." She handed me her iPad and I sat in the floor. "Hey Kai, you have barely called me. Don't say because of dance you were injured."

"It's because," I looked to the door to make sure nobody was there. "I have a crush on someone." I whispered. "Really? Who."

"Noah." "What? Really!" He said but Hunter sounded sarcastic. "Trust me I've known since I met you guys, I'm not shocked."

Then I heard a school bell ring. "Hey I got to go. School. Talk later?" "Yeah bye Hunter."

I walked out to find Michelle so I could give her her iPad. I was nervous if Hunter was going to tell people, no I can trust Hunter.

————

James wanted to show me a new beat her made up so we were walking to the music room where he keeps his drum set.

But it was covered in bubble wrap. Why are his drums in bubble wrap. "What the heck." I said.

"Are we moving?" James said. "But I thought the battle meant we weren't moving!" I exclaimed.

"Nobody-Nobody told me we were moving what!" James said again. "What's the new address I need to send it to my mom." I spoke pulling out my phone.

"What is this." Then his drumsticks also covered in bubble with so came flying at us from nowhere.

Clearly this was a prank my West and Eldon. James realized too and we laughed. "Alright West, come out bud." James spoke.

"Eldon! I'm waiting." I said in a sing-song voice. But Ella and Riley came out laughing. Riley? My sister Riley?

"Wow." James said. "Wow you are the worse. That was actually pretty good though." Then James started playing the guitar with bubble warps on everything.

Of course Ella and Riley started dancing, I just stood there with my arms crossed. "Come on! Dance with us." Ella said to me taking my hands.

"Get.off.of.me." I said annoyed. I hate this new girl. Riley was being all buddy buddy with her? I don't trust her.

It was at the next day and I just finished with my ankle check. I got the results but I'll tell A-Troupe at rehearsals.

Thalia, Riley, Eldon, and I were going to Michelle's house so we could see her before she left for Madison. Riley and I had made her muffins (mostly me) and we were going to give them to her.

"Hey Michelle." Eldon said." "Hey guys." She was being a box into a large yellow moving truck. "What are you doing here?"

"We wanted to say goodbye, plus we kind of brought you muffins. We made enough for you and your mom to have one every hour." I said while Riley gave her the container.

"And don't worry I did not make them." Eldon added, right he can't bake. "Oh okay."

Michelle got a bit teary eyed as she looked at us. "Are you okay?" Riley asked. "Yeah I just, I'm really going to miss you guys." "Well we'll see you soon." Thalia said.

"Yeah." Michelle nodded. We all gave her a hug. But she'll be back so why was she getting so sad.

Published August 22, 2021