2.Lovers

The sky was clear and sunny as the sun rays inside the large bedroom.

Y/n came out of the bathroom, drying her hair with the towel,seeing her husband -Well he was all ready with his expensive suit.

"You should have wake me up" She complaint to her husband "I am getting late you know.. That stupid sleep" She mumbled.

"They can wait" Was all he said because yes they are going to wait for you even if it took 10 hours without complaining.

Because you are his wife..

"Come here.. " He motioned his wife who was still in her pajamas towards the single couch. "I will help you with your hair"

He took out the hair dryer from the dresser, plug in into the electric board and start drying her hair.

He was rather really good at it, the result of doing it really frequently.He wants her to only relax and love him.

That's all he needed

"Can you give me your business card?" She asked as she tried to look up towards him but couldn't.

"Of course, there's no need to ask" He replied as he softly brush her hair.

"I am going there after so many months" Excitement was laced in her words.

She was going to visit the orphanage with her sons the place where she grew up.

It was hard,physically and mentally for her.

The memory always haunting her.

How they just killed her parents in front of her, their hands not hesitated a bit. The ruthless mafia.

She hates them with all her heart,the job that they does.

Thousands of people lose one of their closed ones by them just because they had done things unliked by them.

The caretakers were the only one she could go when she used to be sad. To seek comfort.

While some of them were open arms all of them were not sweet, kind but she understand them.

Taking care of so many kids doing everything for them.

Their mood can't be always good, it was tiring,they are human after all.

But then at high school she met him, Theodore Eito. They met, they talk and they fall in love.

It was like.. Like... All planned out.

He could see through her, through her soul, the love, the comfort, the happiness she craved was all fulfilled by him.

But then  again she thinks it is a blessing from her parents above.

She smiled at the thought of them when they were young.

But their situation was not the best when she found out she was...

pregnant.. At 20.

At such a young age.. It was impossible for her to feed her two babies with her part time job, thinking Theodore was from rich society they will eventually break up and he will leave her.

Oh! How wrong she was.

"What are you smiling at?" Her husband beside her who was now putting back her hair dryer inside the dresser  asked her.

"Us.the thought of us"

He briefly smiled. That's correct her smiles and her love should be concentrated on them. On their bond.

"Well, I thought you were getting late" He replied looking at his wrist watch.

Her daydreaming fades as her smile faded and she rush towards her closet to change.

He chuckled at her actions.

Only if the world could see this side that he only show to his wife.

Then maybe people would not fear him. Like how they do now.

Who would have thought the mob boss is wrapped around his wife's finger.

He never apologize or appreciate other than his wife, she is really loved by her husband to no limit.

Smiley,soft tone, caring and no violence-till now he never had raised his voice to her.

It wasn't needed. She was so understanding that there was not an argument that got to the point of raising their voice.

Either he or she understand the situation and give in to their partners if they are wrong.

A relationship too good..
...to be true.

————————————

He went downstairs as his expensive leather shoes clicks on the stairs,

Meanwhile, Ezio and Arlo were at the dining table already waiting for their parents.

They never start eating until she sits.

"I am expecting to both of you to take care of your mother" Theodore said sternly, with his cold eyes looking at the twins.

"Of course"Ezio replied thinking it was so obvious.

"and call me if anything happens"

"No"

Said the female.