𝟰. 𝗡𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗴𝗶𝗰

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞,
𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐋𝐎$𝐄𝐑 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞"

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Their mother and the twins went inside the big Hall, containing many childrens.

The USHER led them to the front seat, with all the other authorities of the orphanage.

She shook their hands with them and took a seat beside on𝐞 of the woman authority.

It was a program for the children, that used to held once in a year. They would sing, dance or act. Whatever they are good at.

Since, now Theodore's company was sponsoring the orphanage, she thought it would be good to attend anything they held when they invited her with so much love.

Basically y/n decided she would provide the funds for better education,sports or just the basic things that the orphanage need.

Because she understand alot of things were lacking here, and no she was not trying to make it an ELITE school.

She just wants those children's to have better opportunities to learn what they were interested in either in sport or education.

She decides to provide them funds last week, so she took out the business card that she took from her husband, exchange with them to contact the company if anything went wrong.

She also hire managers from the company for the orphanage.

She smiled as she went to the stage when they invited her to, she stood in front of the mic.

"I feel so honoured to be here with all the strong childrens here"she smiled "you all makes this house so much lively and warm, we are so thankful for that, there is always a reason behind everything that happens to us. If we don't go through sad and dark times we won't understand what happiness and joy is. Therefore, do not think you are alone in your journey. Everyone has ups and downs in their life. I have been through what you are experiencing now. And I am here again but with my own sons"she smiled again as she glanced towards her son. "So don't give up keep walking there's light at the end of the tunnel"

Ezio and Arlo were thoughtfully looking at their mother, she is just so precious.

The three of them went out of the hall as they talked with the authorities,and bade her farewell.

She went to the playground where all the children were playing, running around,nothing has really changed.

She went and sit over the swing,where she would always sit.

The trees, bench, the classrooms just some touch up but everything was same.

A sudden wave of sadness has hit her, the hard times, the happiness all at the same she felt overwhelmed by all these emotions.