-𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐞 : 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐦©𝟎𝐓𝟐-

[𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐦©𝟎𝐓𝟐]

ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ
◔◑◕●

𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸:

'𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘆'𝘀

"Thank you so much, Elliot" y/n said looking at her lap,kinda embarrassed.

"It's okay,no need to be so formal" Elliot said looking down at the girl who was sitting on the ground, face flushed red.

He looked up straight to the football game with a small smile,hands on his hoodie's pocket.

She's cute.

Seeing her stand up he quickly took of his hood and give it to her, she wrapped them around her waist and ran to the bathroom with the sanitary pad he gave her.

She's really cute.

"Where is y/n?"

Here comes the devil he thought.

"Chill.Give her some space, such a clingy lover boy" complaint Elliot while rolling his eyes.

"No need to be so jealous just because you can't have a girlfriend" Said Theodore while packing his bags after a tiring match.

"Not like I can't have a girlfriend,you snatched the girl I wanted" Elliot said squinting his eyes.

"Well, she returns my feelings" Theodore replied "and it's not exactly snatching, when there is her will"

With those he left the place to find his girlfriend.

And left a raging Elliot.

̶C̶U̶T

𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸:

•𝗘𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿•

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮.
𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓱𝓮𝓻.

Her tear starts flowing as she slid down on her bedroom wall, her hands shaking.

Two lines.

Her hands shaking as she look at the two lines..

... an absolute mistake.

Theodore won't keep the baby.

There's no way he is keeping it at such a young age.

He is from a rich, high class and strong background family.

Whereas, she don't even have a family.

She can't keep the baby. She need to abort it.

Giving birth to a baby whom she can't even give a good life, it's better to be not born in this world.