8.welcome

Waiting for his brother the two of them wait for them with guards which y/n thought was not necessary but Theodore insist.

As they wait on and on, they saw a tall, handsome and a smiling Elliot walking towards them with his fiancee.

An elegant, pretty lady beside him.

"Sister in law" Elliot calls y/n as he hugged her "so good to see you after ages"

"Me too Elli" She said with a smile "and call me y/n"

He just chuckle  and looked towards his brother  "long time no see, brother" Elliot side hug him.

Theodore just hummed and nod, which the elegant, pretty lady beside him found weird.

"This is my fiancee, Amelia" Elliot said "and this is my brother and his wife Theodore and y/n"

"Come on let's head towards home" Theodore said "We have prepared the Car"

He held y/n's hand and start heading towards the car as y/n look at him and ask quietly "we can go altogether in one car, right?"

"No"

She sighed and said nothing else and flashed a smile towards the couple as she told the guards to lead them.

"Where are the twins?" Elliot asked while munching on his food.

"At school. They have exams next month" Y/n replied.

"How many children do you have, y/n?" Amelia asked looking towards her.

"Oh, two. They are fraternal twins" She replied with a chuckle.

Amelia just nod her head and continue eating.

With the most gentle and pleasing smile, Elliot asked his older brother.

"How's your work Theo?"

Theodore looked up for a second to glanced at his wife after Elliot's question.

"It is going really well" He replied looking at his brother indifferently.

Elliot looked up from his plate and smiled at Theodore.

"Ah, I am glad to hear that. I understand how hard is your work.Get some rest as well" he said "right, y/n?"

"Of course, he really over work sometimes. I always need to stopped him"she complaint to Elliot.

Elliot chuckled "i understand,You are his wife. And he only  listens to you"

"Right, Brother Theo?" He asks again with the most gentle smile.

Theodore didn't said anything and ate his food silently, while y/n just chuckled.

but then Agnes met her Master's eyes.

She swiftly pretend to accidentally spill the juice on y/n's dress.

"I am so sorry,madam.I was being careless" She cried out as she attempt to clean the stain.

"It's fine, it's fine Mrs Baker. I'll just go clean this and change my dress" She said and got up.

Theodore nodded at her.

"Please continue, Elliot and Amelia"

Just then their madam was out of the sight, the guards standing their took out their guns.

And position at Elliot and Amelia's head.

Amelia stiff at their action and stay still with her breath holding and Elliot just casually chew his food with a small smile on his face.

While Theodore casually wipes his mouth in the most elegant way and sat up straight.

He looked towards Elliot.

"You haven't changed a bit, have you?" He asked.

Elliot smile doing the same thing as his brother, wiping his mouth in an elegant way.

"Sadly no. Your brother Elliot is still the same" He chuckle.

"You are a guest here,Elliot.Stay and behave like a guest. Do not interfere or take interest in my life" He clearly announced it to Elliot with a cold tone.

"Brother, you expect me to behave like a guest when you never welcomed us.Giving a cold hug and not even sharing words. Certainly that's not how you welcome your guest" He said and looked towards Theodore "Am I right?" He raised his eyebrows.

"You don't deserve a warm welcome from me" Theodore replied " I never invited you, and you are never welcome in my house"

Elliot laughed, poking his inner cheeks with his tongue.

"Well, I am in front of you,sitting and having meal in your house" Elliot shot back.

"Consider yourself a person who have a very good luck. You would have been dead by now if it weren't for her"

Elliot smirk "You should thank me, she is your wife because I introduced you to her"

"You dare to say that" Theodore glared at Elliot.

"Why Brother? Isn't it true?" He chuckled "I can tell your wife the ugly truth of you"

"Your relationship is in my hand, if I want I can break this happy-lovely family you made to pieces"

"You won't do that" He stated calmly "If you want to be alive"

Elliot just laughed at it

"Try me-"

"Elliot.. I..I think that's enough, right?" Amelia nervously looked at Elliot.

"You are not allowed to talk between me and my brother" Elliot coldly stated.

The screeching sound of the chair made Elliot turned towards Theodore.

Without a word he left the dining room and the guards went on their way.

Soon maids came and clean the now empty table.

While Amelia silently followed Elliot to their room.

"Tch, he still didn't change. Thinking himself some sort of King" Murmured Elliot while taking out his cigarette.

He smirk looking out the window "If I can't have it, I don't want you to have it"

***

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚.

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 <3