10.That bounds to happen:fate

Amelia sat at the couch on the living room, watching the family, such a lovely family she have.

Her heart sank when she glanced at Elliot, knowing she will never have a family like y/n.

If she could, she would buy a happy and lovely family with her wealth.

She also wants to feel what y/n is feeling right now.

She would love to be loved by her husband.

Only if Elliot could put effort into their relationship like Theodore..

"On the countryside, that's what we sought out last night" Came the voice of y/n.

She said to Theodore who was sitting on the couch with a file on his hand.

He nodded and didn't remark anything.

"Oh! Is that the one that we went when we were 14?" Asked Ezio who was sitting opposite to y/n.

"Yes, it was such a nice place, and we don't know when they will come again here" y/n replies with a small smile looking towards Amelia.

"It is going to be a healing place Amelia" Said Arlo.

"Yes, it was such a peaceful place" Said ezio.

"Most of the people there are Bhuddist and you will see a lot of temples... " While the others were chatting about the trip.

Y/n asked Theodore who was sitting beside her "are you joining us too?"

He nodded not looking up from the file.

"You seem busy"

"I am busy right now so that I won't be busy later" He replied.

A small smile cracked on her face because of her busy husband.

What a caring little thing.

"Make sure to dress warmly, hill side are very cold in winter" She announced before getting up from her seat.

As Theodore glanced at his wife going upstairs, he looked towards his sons.

He was about to say something but was interrupted by-

"Brother, you don't look happy with the trip" Said Elliot who leaned on the coach and had a small smile on his face.

Amelia hearing that froze at her place for a second before looking at Elliot.

Ezio and Arlo also look at their father, little concerned.

"Because you are going with us" He replied.

Elliot gave a low chuckle at this words
"This trip is made for me and Amelia

If it weren't for you, we might have went to the trip alone... Without you" Elliot said.

"I am glad it didn't happened as you want it to be" Said Theodore while looking at the file without leaving any room for Elliot to reply he continued,

"Ezio, Arlo come to the office room"

And with that he stood up and leave with the twins following him.

Elliot sighs as a smile plastered on his face.

No matter how powerful and dangerous Theodore is..

But Elliot can see the panic and fear in his eyes.

In this war of these two  brothers :

Elliot is carefree, is not afraid and has nothing to lose.