5.Brother

•𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚
𝙏𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙•
.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

"We need to go to the house estate office tomorrow" Y/n said helping her husband to take off the coat.

She swiftly took off the coat, as her husband glanced at her at the sudden statement.

"Why is it suddenly?" He asked.

"For Elliot" She said "their marriage gift"

Theodore froze at the mention of his younger brother name for a second before regaining his composure.

"When do you want to go?"

"Whenever you are free"

She went to the walk-in closet, hanging the suit in it's place.

"We will go after breakfast then" He said.
  She nodded and gave him his towel.

As Theodore went to the shower, she took a book and started reading it although she was sleepy and tired...

...she was already asleep her book on her chest, her hand loosely clutching it.

Theodore came out of the shower wearing his expensive night wear that his wife design.

Most of the clothes that they wore, we're from their own fashion company where her wife works.

So, basically most of their clothes were design by his lovely wife.

He took out the book from her chest, kissed her forehead and covered her with the quilt.

He went on the other side of the bed and lie under the quilt beside her,staring at her.

Softly running his hands through her hair, he silently look at her peaceful state.

Now he really consider himself the luckiest being.

But all kudos to him, if it weren't for him, maybe he would never have her in his life how he have right now.

Maybe things might have been different and hard.

He don't even want to imagine it.

He has gotten so used to her presence,now he don't want to imagine life without her.

He took her in his arms, snuggling in the crook of her neck and closing his eyes.

Peaceful.

Satisfaction.

_______

She felt as someone was stroking her hair, eyes fluttered open.

"You woke up? " A very familiar voice spoke.

She yawned and said "Good Morning" To the person who was sitting beside her sleeping state.

"How come you woke up so early today?" He asked  his wife, not removing his eyes from the book he was reading.

She looked the time, it was indeed early 5:23 AM.