The new aged nymphette

I apologize that I've been absent from my series. I wanted to talk more about what a nymphette is to me and to the community. When nymphette came around Tumblr many people weren't supportive of the trend because of its pedophilic upbringing. Just a little heads up, well I'm sure most people already know nymphette came from Vladimir Nabokov the writer of Lolita and the character Humbert made this word also known as nymphette to groom his idea of young girls, so why would I associate myself with it?
    Around the past few years maybe around four years people on Instagram and Twitter have made a army to recreate this word "nymphette." And use it as a style and aesthetic that people can follow. Us young females want to take back a word that was used to makes us weak and to groom us and make it a safe place to dress and be cute, innocent without the pedophilic and kink relationships.
   The downfall many still have gone on to support the abusive story about Dolores and Humbert as a "secret romance, a DDLG goals." Many older people who associate themselves with nymphette are advocates for speaking up against not only Dolores Haze's abuse but also the grooming and abusive me and many other young teenagers and young woman have experienced. Schyler_reighn has advocated for years to desexualize trauma based stories such as lolita. Many others which I can't include all of them have not only spoke up about abuse but some other common problems within the community it's self. My dear Instagram friend, and follower fwairybambi has also been a advocate for this topic but many other problems within nymphette such as fat phobia, racism, and many more.
     I wanted to address more about the new age nymphette after seeing the misleading with where this book has landed. I have notice from the past few weeks my book has been placed under many topics that don't support what I'm preaching. This book has never been about supporting BDSM, Kink, Pro- eating illnesses, daddy kink, and I've seen men put my book under little slut, daddy's little girl or even my sub also known as submissive. The fact people are sexualizing my pictures in this book because I look like a child, many of those pictures were taken when I was a minor. This books about me, I didn't really give permission to be degraded. I advocate about speaking up against abuse, this book has been my journey and tips to protect other young females from the traditional roots of nymphette culture. I want to teach young minors to dress and express themselves in a positive way. As a nineteenth year old now, I want to support the new age nymphettes and protect them from the tradition of the old age nymphette culture.
     Please know being into BDSM or certain kinks are not a negative thing, or bad thing. It's the fact that this book was written when I was in high school, that this aesthetic and fashion was used for young females and that the traditional roots are a story about a pedophile, rapist and murder. So please for the safety of minors and children don't associate Dolores Hazes story and nymphette fashion with kinks that should only be used for adults.
    I will be supportive for nymphettes and speaking up against negativity in my community. I will post more about how to get the aesthetic, but I just wanted to touch base with this topic. My private messages are always open for questions or if you just need support from a older sister nymphette, as well as my Instagram messages are open. My Instagram is in my bio and I can send links in private messages.