Mixing styles

Find the styles of nymphette you are inspired by. I mix a lot of babydoll, school girl and classic together. Here are someways to help mix. Of course you can do whatever you like, just wear what makes you comfortable.

  1. Start with everyday nymphette pieces.
   Heart sunglasses
   Tennis skirt
   Blouses
  Frilly socks
  Oxfords
  Mary Janes

2. Find the color pallet you expire.
  Gothic - black, gray, navy, vibrant colors, and bright red.
  Babydoll- light blues, light pinks, white, gold, light yellow and lavender.
Woodland- Maroon, mint green, brown, mustard yellow, and white.
Classic- red, white, blue Jean, orange, and black.
School girl - navy, white, black, red, green, and cream.

3. Use the right fabric and pieces.
   Gothic pieces- latex, leather, fishnet, animal prints, stripes, and fur.
Babydoll - sheer fabric, dainty bows, lace, cotton, and frills.
Woodland - wool, fur, flower or fruit prints, cotton and lace.
Classic- cherry, flower, plaid and girly prints. Jean, cotton, and frills.
   School girl- plaid, jean, fur, and blouse material. Plaid, stripes, pok o dots, and neck bows.

4. Take the aesthetic of both styles.
   Gothic - lots of black. Painting your nails dark colors or black. Wearing the fabric and the right colors. Having hair maybe dyed black or dark brown.  ‼️‼️‼️It's up to you but dying your hair unnatural colors might come off just gothic not nymphette gothic.

Babydoll - lots of light colors. Paint your nails baby pink or keep a French manicure. Wear fabric and colors that I suggested up above. Curl your hair, and keep it natural colored.

Woodland- lots of fall colors. Keep nails unpainted or do a French manicure. Wear fabric and colors As suggested. Keep hair up in braids or natural, or milkmaid braids.

Classic - lots of red. Keep nails painted red or white. Wear fabric and colors suggested. In the movie Dolores haze takes on many hairstyles so anything will work.

School girl - Navy, black and white! Nails can be painted whatever color. Fabric and colors are suggested. Keep hair up in pigtails, down curled or straightened or a pony tail.

When mixing styles it's important to know fabric, aesthetic and color pallet of the styles you will be taking on.

Example 1. When mixing babydoll and gothic use black with hints of lavender, pink, baby blue or yellow. You maybe want to find pieces that are black with frilly collars and dainty bows. You might want to wear platform doc martens and French manicured nails.

Example 2. School girl, babydoll and classic. I take on these three. I might go for a pleaded school skirt with a classic nymphette design and find a frilly blouse with bows on it. I might go for tights that work with babydoll and a pair of frilly socks that work for all styles.

5. Find pieces that have elements of both styles.

Example : let's say you find a light pink sailor colored jumper that will work perfect for classic and babydoll.

Example : Let's say you find a Maroon and brown pleaded school skirt that will work perfect with woodland and school girl.

6. Look at nymphettes on Pinterest/Instagram/Twitter or in movies and company their styles. Let's say you want to do I mix of gothic and classic take style advice from Esther Coleman and Dolores haze.

I will leave some nymphettes in movies -

Dolores haze - lolita
Esther Colman - Orphan
Angela Hayes - American Beauty
Matilda - Leon The professional
Abigail- Blame
Violet - pretty baby
I have more movies in my movie chapter.