Fujis Jealousy

(U/N) POV

We were clearing the 58 floor boss, it was going smoothly, to say the least.

The boss's name is Vader the Death. Vader was a dark knight in black armour.

We had to use night vision or the dark knight could slip into the shadows of the room. We had him pretty much cornered, he was on his last legs and one swing would do the trick.

"I'll get him," Harry tells the rest of us

Harry goes to kill the boss with his Axe, however, the boss had other plans.

Everyone but Harry could see the boss had another trick up its sleeve.

Its eye started to glow and suddenly it disappeared. Harry looked around frantically like the rest of us.

Then in Harry's blind spot, Vader appeared ready to strike.

I didn't have enough time to react, by the time I was in my stance to use bolt, the knight had already covered half the distance it needed to cut off Harry's head. Damn it, I can't make it in time.

There was a sudden flash, and Harry was safe from the boss. Since I was short on time, I already had Bolt engaged when Harry was saved.

I ran to the boss at supersonic speeds, when I reached him I jumped and readied my Longsword. I start a basic slash skill, after all, it wouldn't take much to kill him. The attack goes through and the boss shatters

Once I land, I look around for Harry to see if he is alright. I finally spot shiny armour in this dark room.

I could see him on top of a girl with his hand.....well in a place where even Fuji would be embarrassed.

All in all, he is safe. He finally realized that his hand was not where it should be and quickly got off the poor girl.

The room finally lit up, I guess we should be glad we had those night vision potions on hand when it was dark.

I could finally see who saved Harry. On the ground was Asuna, and let me tell you she looked pissed.

"I'm soooo sorry! I swear I didn't mean to!" Harry says

"Since when was It ok to touch a girl's boob when they literally just saved you" She yells at Harry

When she brings this up Fuji immediately perks up.

"Wait.... what," Fuji asks

"You heard me" Asuna continues

Fuji looks at Harry and starts to run out of the boss room.

"Fuji! Wait!" Harry calls after her

Jam turns her attention to Asuna

"Do you have to be such a bitch about it, it was an accident you know!" Jam says protecting her guildmate.

Asuna realizes she was maybe a bit too hard on Harry in her fury.

"S-sorry" Asuna says with a look of shame

" I'm sorry but I need to leave, thanks for helping and I'm sorry for... Well you know what," Harry says running after Fuji

"Good news at least we didn't lose anyone," Punisher says trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, I guess," Jam says sadly