Her Only Reason

Liz POV

"Mom, Dad don't go, don't leave me all alone."

"Honey we must"

"Please don't"

"Don't worry you have your brother to look after you"

"No please don't leave me"

"Goodbye...Kate"

My eyes shoot open as I launch off my bed.

It was the same dream I have had for a while now. I dream of my parents leaving me, and some nights my brother too.

I guess it's not all that weird, after all, they did leave me alone. They force me to have this dream.....no this nightmare to remind me.

I can't move on, I can't be happy like this.

What will happen to me when we get out. I don't know and it scares me. Sometimes I wish I could join them.

It was 3 in the morning, no one in the guild should be up yet.

I guess I could go on a walk, after all, I'm not going to be able to sleep anymore anyways.

I change into my armour and set out. I walk in town for about 2 hours, I find walking helpful. After I walked around the entire town I head toward the woods.

Sword Art Online got one thing right, the beauty of some of its places.

The woods looked beautiful, the sun was peaking its head and wildlife was at its most active.

The birds were chirping and the trees were rustling. It was soothing to both eyes and ears. Honestly I will never feel this way in the real world, not after what has happened.

I got lost in time and ended being out here for another 4 hours. The sun has praised us with its light. It was 9 now and I'd guess most players would be up at this time.

I start to head back but I noticed an unnatural movement in the bushes.

At first, I ignored it but I couldn't anymore. As I go to draw my sword and face it, something springs toward me. I launch myself out of the path of someone and then hit my shoulder on a tree very hard.

"Little miss has some reflexes, I like my prey feisty." the giant man who leaped toward me says

"It's rude to sneak on a girl," I say as I draw my weapon.

He seems to have caught my intentions as he draws a huge Longsword that would put Punishers to shame.

He had almost no armour or clothes and had a coffin tattooed on his body

"I think mines bigger than any you've seen," He says creepily

"Ha, might be big...but can you use it," I say as I charge him.

I ran at him and start a skill that would smash almost any weapon. However my plan backfires greatly, my sword hits his and just bounces off.

This leaves me open for an attack and my enemy knows it. With one of his fists, he punches me in my gut and knocks the wind out of me. This engages a paralyzing effect on my body

"Hahahaha, not talking big now are you!" He says as he starts kicking my body making the effect last even longer.

He finally stopped when the effect hit 10 minutes, as it went up my health went down. I had a quarter of my health left.

"I think I'll finish you off with my sword now, I was really hoping you would put up more of a fight," He says

"Bastard," I say