My Heart

(Y/N) POV

I'm 21 now. Attending university for video game programming...I thought it was only suitable.

The alarm starts beating my ear drums

"(Y/N) shut it off," A feminine voice beside me in bed,

"I'll get it, I'll get it," I mutter as I smash the off button for the alarm.

"Done," I mutter as I feel a soft woman hug my arm and drag me back into the bed

"You're warm," she says snuggling up to me.

I'm a guy ok...and like most other guys...I had a raging boner in the morning.

"Kate," I wheezed out trying to control it.

"It's to much," I mutter as she looks at me from under the blanket.

Her blue eyes captured my sight for a solid minute as she worked her master plan.

Unknown to me...she had traced her hand down my body...and yep...on my crotch

I jumped when she first touched it.

She had the biggest grin I've ever seen.

"Someone's sensitive in the morning," she says, kissing my neck.

"We have to get to class," I struggle to say as my entire body feels like it's on fire.

"Yeah...I know," she whispers as she stops...thank god.

Another minute and I wouldn't be able to control myself.

You might ask yourself...great, Linda is going to kill (Y/N).

That would be the case...if me and Kate didn't live alone.

We moved in together after we went off to university. It was far enough away from our hometown that we needed to get our own apartments.

We figured we could share...we were right.

"I don't want any kids born before you guys are 25, so use condoms," Linda strictly told me as I blushed madly.

I wasn't sure if she was teasing me...or serious...either way here we are. Living the good life

"Come on, we need to get to class," I tell her as she smiles.

"I'll see you later," I mutter as she nods

I got dressed and left. Classes weren't bad. Had some work to do, but nothing all that hard.

"(Y/N)," Kate says from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I ask

"Come here," she says. I'm honestly confused. Usually she lets me do my own thing before dinner...then after we usually cuddle on the couch and watch a movie.

I walked into the kitchen and almost tripped once I saw her.

She was bareback in an apron...I ascended to heaven just then.

"You like?" She asks as I smile

"What's there not to like?" I ask as she giggles.

We've been like this for a while now. We are a young couple so naturally we are bold to each other.

Plus Kate's been extremely happy lately. She actually made friends outside of MindSwords on school campus.

The rumours from high school didn't reach here so we are really happy.

"Can you cut this for me," she asks as I rush to her. Instead of letting her get out of the way, I hugged her and wrapped my arms around her

"What do you need me to do?" I ask her

I do what she asks

My heart exploded once Kate started talking.

"I love our life," she says

"I do too," I say, placing my hand over her's.

We ate dinner and went to the bed

I felt the bed shift as she joined me.

"I'm so happy," she says as she clings in my chest and we cuddle.

"Me too," I say as her face reddens a little

"You know when you hugged me from behind," Kate asks as I nod

"Yea, I do.., what of it?" I respond

"Well...this is embarrassing," Kate says as I'm curious

"Go on, out with it," I say as she blushes even harder

"It kinda....turned me on," she says as my heart beats fast. Her face was a visible shade of crimson, even in the darkness.

"Spin around then," I say as Kate rolls over so that her back is facing me.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her body in close and hugged her tight.

When I first pulled her in, she made an adorable squeal of surprise.

Once she was in my chest. I felt her warmth arouse something inside me.

I started feeling her body up.

Her smooth skin was satisfying to run my hand over.

Her curves were perfect...

she was perfect.

I could hear her moan softly as my body warms up.

"(Y/N)," Kate says moaning as she presses her hips against my crotch.

My hands moved up to her chest as her moans increased in frequency and in volume.

It also didn't help that she was now rubbing against me.

She couldn't take it anymore. She rolled so that she was facing me and planted a kiss on my lips.

I melted into it as we started to make out.

My hands were still on her chest...so she did the same.

Initially, her hands reached to my face as she pulled me in closer for the make-out session...and then they glided down my neck.

She rubbed my chest for a while before reaching my belly.

I followed the same pattern she was using, and I forced my hands away from her chest and rubbed her sides.

We were now getting more and more aggressive...and our hands went lower and lower.

We had done the deed before...but never this romantically before.

Maybe it was because it was pitch black in our room, but either way, I think we both enjoyed a lot

The Next Day

I woke up feeling relieved. The sun was poking its head in our room as it lit up the whole room.

Kate was asleep on my shoulder.

I remembered last night and my heart started pumping again just thinking of it.

I looked at my girlfriend as I smirked...

If we did it last night...that means.

I lifted the blankets as my thoughts were realized...we were both naked...and I had a clear view of Kate's wonderful body.

It was short-lived. The blankets suddenly shut and I was face to face with a bluenette with a pink face.

"No looking," she says as she snakes one of her hands out of the blanket to wag her finger at me

"Oh, come on," I protest as she smiles and kisses me

"I don't want you to get bored of me," she says blushing as I look at her with a straight face.

"Nothing will ever make me bored of you," I say as she smiles.

"My heart is yours...and yours only," I whisper into her ear as we cuddle some more

Edited by
NightTheDivineRose