Epilogue: James and Riley

James POV

"Get out of the bloody way!" I yell as I basically assault the horn of my car.

I'm in a traffic jam...it's wonderful, isn't it!

Normal I just wait like a normal person...but right now, I'm in the process of becoming a dad.

I was working when Himiko messaged me telling me that Riley went into labour.

I told my boss and he said I should be there for her...he's a cool dude

I rushed out to my car only to be stuck here.

At the young age of 30, me and my wife, Riley, will be parents.

She's been very excited for the past couple of months...and nervous too, we both were.

I still remember the words that (Y/N) said when we told them.

It went something like this, "it won't just be you and Riley anymore, you'll have a kid now. You better have your Armour on for them,"

It took me a while to figure out what he meant. I think I was more shocked that he actually gave advice rather than teasing me.

Now, I think I get what he means.

I have to protect them. I protected Riley just fine with no armour...but a kid will need even more protection.

Eventually, traffic started moving and I dashed to the hospital.

When I arrived the whole crew was there...well everyone but Logan...he was probably watching his kids.

"What took you so long?" May asks me, anger written across her face.

"Traffic was bad," I defend myself as her expression softens a little.

"She's in here," Himiko says as she leads me to the room.

"Has it happened yet!' I ask as she scoffs at me.

"Your cutting it close, be there for your wife," She says as I enter the room.

Riley was clearly in pain.

I rushed to her side and her eyes lit up like fireworks when she saw me.

"You made it," She says weakly as I smile and move a strain of hair out of her face.

"Traffic was bad, I couldn't miss this though," I say as she pucks her lips and closes her eyes.

I smile a little, and I kiss her.

She suddenly screams, it scared me a little

I offer my hand to her, and she held it with an iron grip.

Holy shit my hand's gonna break!

Another 20 minutes passed and the sound of a baby filled the room.

The nurses did something to the baby, wrapped it in a towel and handed it to Riley before I could even blink...they move at breakneck speeds.

I bet you, they can give (Y/N) a run for his money.

"It's a girl," A nurse says as Riley smiles ear to ear.

"She's adorable," she whispers as the baby looks at her.

"Kinder," she suddenly says looking at me.

"That's her name, Kinder," she continues as I nod.

We agreed that Riley would name the baby if it was a girl, and if it was a boy, I would.

A day had passed before I even knew it,

"Don't you have work?" Riley asks me.

"I've booked it off," I tell her with a smile. She returns it with her own.

She looked down at the baby.

"I think she looks like you," she laughs as I look at her baffled

"She has your face, all day every day," I argue as I look at them.

This is my family