Part 1

⚠️TW/CW: Mentions of torture, coarse language, attempted assault⚠️

By Bella (Ebony has diarrhea) Ebony: I do not but ok...

Ebony pov

And as the train left the station, we knew we were going home...

"Remember your scars!" I quickly tell Ebony, "you wanted to hide them! Fidelius," Bella's scars almost immediately disappear,

"Are you sure you don't want to hide yours?" asks Bella,

"Yes, now that we're back at Hogwarts I don't really care, at least we're not at Malfoy Manor anymore!" I tell her,

"We're leaving the cockblock's house!" Bella yells. 

"Language!" a random voice speaks up from a distance. Bella looks at me confused. 

"Does he want me to say we like the mother fucking hell-hole?" Bella asks. I shake my head, Bella looks at me about to say something else but a hand grabs onto her shoulder. I feel one on my own so I mentally prepare myself for a fight. 

"So how are you two feeling?" Fred asks. I let myself calm down. 

"Shit, how were your holidays?" I respond with a question. 

"Pretty good not gonna lie, we saved Potter from his family. They had him locked in his room with bars on his window," George says, opposite Fred. 

"Oh, how tragic," Bella rolls her eyes. 

"Did you get sassy over the holidays?" Fred asks Bella. 

"No, I just am running off pure fucking spite and a sugar quill," Bella snaps. 

"Interesting," Fred hums. 

"Don't forget you haven't slept much over the Hols," I add. 

"Oh yes the greatness of living with fucking Draco," Bella rolls her eyes.

"What happened to your face, Eb?" asks Fred,

"I... uh... fell over onto some rocks, I'm fine now though," I smile,

"Well anyway, we got a booth, want to join us?" George offers. I gladly nod my head at his offer.

"But Bella won't be moving any time soon out of spite so I'd suggest picking her up," I giggle at my evil action.

"Easy," George lifts the small girl and hoists her onto his back. I walk behind him smirking at her red face. Bella holds up a finger to me causing Fred to nearly fall over laughing. George walks away ignoring his twin leaving me and Fred alone as we laugh.

"I am so gonna die," I laugh.

"Worth it, she is so short. At least you've had a small growth spurt," Fred says between his laughs. 

10 minutes later

I walk to the booth finally both of us had finished laughing. I peek through the door hoping to see something funny but instead, I see George who seems to be having a minor mental breakdown. I furrow my brows and walk in the door keeping quiet.

"Where's Bella?" I ask. I know Bella can be a little, scratch that, very reckless, but she wouldn't do something I don't approve of, so that ruled off getting it on with some boy. George points beside him to reveal the small girl with her eyes closed snuggling up with his arm.

"Impressive," Fred nods. I join in nodding.

"She only falls asleep with people she trusts. Believe me, it was a month before she slept at Hogwarts," I elaborate.