Part 7

By Bella

Well, well, well, we yeet again ma dudes. We got bored and decided to switch for a part.

Ebony pov

"Glad to see you two are in one piece," I hear a sarcastic voice.

"Eh? We did something?" I rack my brain for a few seconds. Then I remember the fight. I smile happily at the memory.

"Glad to see you're proud of the point you lost us, how many this time?" my senses come back to see that it was Lavendar speaking.

"We lost 0, McClaggen and Parker lost us 40," I laugh.

"What! How? You clearly started the fight," Lavender exclaims.

"My puppy dog eyes," Bella speaks up.

"What Dumbeldore isn't stupid enough to fall for that," Pavarti rolls her eyes.

"You sure about that?" I retort smiling widely.

"Well, what was your punishment then?" Hermione joins in.

"We are only allowed to leave the Gryffindor tower except for breakfast," Bella explains quickly.

"So if you don't mind, can you get us the notes we'll need for class?" I ask Hermione the favour.

"Yeah, no problem," Hermione smiles kindly. Seeing how kindly she treated us made me feel bad for how I treated her in 1st year, but I knew it was impossible to go back in time and change that.

"Well, I'm starving, let's roll," Bella shouted happily grabbing my arm and running to the Great Hall. Once we get to the doors Bella lets go of my arm and she slows down.

We walk in causing a few heads to turn, Uncle Severus grabs us and walks us back out the doors, "5 times to the headmaster's office this year?" Uncle Severus snaps at us.

"In my defence never once was it without a fair reason," I try to get out of trouble.

"Okay, what's the reason for each?" Uncle Severus asked. I go to respond but stop when Bella lightly pinches me, telling me not to say a word.

"Well, the first time Ebony fought back for the Lestrange honour, the second time because we were laughing at another person's prank, and thirdly a male made inappropriate advances on us," I stare at Bella shocked with all the smart words that left her mouth.

"Okay, but don't let it happen again," Uncle Severus nods letting us back into the Great Hall. I smile innocently walking into the Great Hall.

"Let's roll," Bella smiles walking into the hall. I look around and find the Weasley twins sitting at a table. Many people were surrounding them, their faces looked happy.

"Over here," Fred calls out moving over so I can sit next to him.

"So you four lost us how many points?" Percy looks over at us his voice dripping with venom.

"Zilch," George responds.

"As if," Percy rolls his eyes, "You are lying."

"Nope, it was McClaggen and Parker that lost the points," Fred speaks up.

"I have surprisingly good puppy dog eyes," Bella laughs.

"Prove it," Percy rolls his eyes. Bella smirks before pulling the puppy dog face, Percy looks at her before closing his eyes causing her to stop. I laugh at the face he was pulling.

"Forfeit all of your mortal possessions," Bella jokes.

"No," Percy declines.

"Understandable, have a nice day," Bella laughs causing the rest of us to burst out laughing.