convention tension

RIPLEY'S POVtoday was the convention for regionals which the next step we're hosting

RIPLEY'S POV
today was the convention for regionals which the next step we're hosting. it was one of the things michelle and emily said to ms kate that would get them back as studio heads.

richelle summer jackie henry kingston and i were performing the opener which was to the song Hotel. it was originally the group with the girls but after michelle and emily watched how the guys improved, she put them in.

once our group came to a finish and us getting a whole applause i switched out of my costume to my regular dance clothes.

dytto , a pro dancer was at the studio today for a tutting class. i was stood with jackie and henry in studio 1 as we warmed up.

"Today, Dytto is coming to the studio. as you can tell me and Henry are really excited, but Henry is showing it way more then I am. he's  running around the room right now."

while and jackie and i warmed up henry was to busy running around studio one for the past five minutes. i grew annoyed and stepped in front of the boy, stopping him. "alright. henry, stop it."

"we know dytto is here but your gonna have to calm down." jackie said backing me up.

"hey you guys excited for the workshop?" we turned around to see noah enter the studio happily.

"yes!"

"yeah I can't believe she's coming here."

at the excitement henry started jumping up and down again, i turned around grabbing his shoulders. "cool remember we talked about this." i reminded him and he nodded taking a deep breath.

"are you guys excited about anything else?" noah asked, making us think.

"the wild card competition!"

"yeah there's lots of things to be excited about today. crazy awesome fun day."

"food trucks, hot dogs." i listed.

"dytto!"

"pizza!"

"dytto!"

"fish tacos!"

"dytto."

"ice cream!"

"it's going to be wild." henry said happily.

"that's awesome, anything else?" noah asked and we looked at each other, faking confusion.

"nope." we all said i'm unison, then went back to talking about the day.

"hi guys, is this where the dytto workshop is?" we turned to see lily and all looked confused. 

"lily? did you submit a video for the workshop?" noah asked him.

"doubt it."

"i didn't need to submit a video. my mom has some connections at absolute dance, so here I am."

"called it"

"I didn't think tutting was your style. at all." i said crossing my arms.

"my mom wants me to brush up on all my styles for regionals." she told us making us perk up.

"sorry what?"

"wait your going to regionals?"

"yeah my mom and I run encore dance." she told us and we exchanged shocked looks as lily walked off.

a few minutes later dytto walked in and henry fainted making me be the one to catch him with the small help of noah.

after the workshop, henry had gotten his picture dytto and now we were all stood in studio A and watched the dances considered for the first wildcard spot.

"can I have everyone's attention? please thank you again for your awesome performances, but we've reached a decision. and the winner of the wild-card spot, and the team going to regionals is ......acronation!"

~~

the convention was over and the team and i all stood in the hallway of shakes and ladders as we waited for the cue from jackie.

it was noah's birthday and jackie planned a surprise party for him. we all made him think we forgot his birthday and i felt kinda bad. kinda. we all wore t-shirts with noah's face from our b troupe days.

"ohh i completely.... planned you a surprise party! happy birthday noah. and that's not all."

we all ran in cheering, showing our t-shirts and his jaw dropped. "no you didn't!"

"yeah I did!"

i carried in a cake with his face on it setting it down in front of him. "happy birthday! it's your birthday! it's your birthdayyyy!"

"you got me on a cake?" he asked me and i laughed nodding.

"yeah bro."

"where did you get this picture?" he asked me making me laugh more.

"you were so tan! your welcome noah." i told him making us both laugh.

"ok, ok. hold on, hold on. I gotta say this is by far the weirdest and funniest and nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." he told us

"and I wanted to do it after the workshop because the rest of the night needs to be about you." jackie told him and i smiled at the two.

"it's your birthday." emily stated when she walked in.

"yeah it is."

"and you turned 18."

"i did. the big 18."

"not 17."

"no 18."

"18."

"yup."

"how interesting. happy birthday." she said and walked out. weird.

we then celebrated the whole night for noah.