little big lies

RIPLEY'S POVthe team was all in studio A warming up since michelle and emily called yet another team meeting

RIPLEY'S POV
the team was all in studio A warming up since michelle and emily called yet another team meeting.

"dancers attention!" michelle called.

"today is a tough day at the next step, because emily and I have to choose the alternate for the 11 person dance at regionals."

"michelle and I have come up with four people who we think are good options for the alternate spot. if you were chosen you will work with noah on some extra choreo that you will perform for michelle and me later today. that way we can better decide will be the alternate."

the alternate options ended up being davis finn kenzie and ozzy. i felt bad for ozzy but kingstons smug look didn't help.

"ok let's get together and work on some choreo." noah said while everyone else started heading out.

"looks like you have a lot to worry about besides me today." i head kingston tell ozzy and i rolled my eye, smacking the back of his head.

~~

later in the day henry and i were in the locker room talking when noah walked in looking stressed. "henry, i have a favor to ask you."

"hey you finally need help buying those new shoes!" henry said and my face lit up, smiling.

"yes! i've been meaning to ask you about that." i said from next to henry.

"no, it's not about that- what's wrong with my shoes?" he asked looking down at his shoes.

henry and i shared panicked looks, shaking our heads. "nothing they look great." henry said and i nodded "on you." i added

noah shook it off, going back to the original reason he was here. "ok listen, so I got roped in to playing this game at shakes and ladders with jackie and richelle." he told us making the both of us laugh.

"oh yeah! good luck with that dude." i said tossing my water bottle in my locker and leaving the locker room.

"yes I love my sister. but she's way to competitive. I mean I am to she's just another level."

~~

later in the day while working on some choreography for j troupers when ozzy walked in quite upset.

"hey oz, you ok?" i asked as he stopped in front of me.

"i told emily and michelle about kingston and his school stuff." he told me.

"well you did the right thing." i reassured him.

"but i don't think we're even friends."

"it's ok, if he gets his grades up he'll forget about it. he did this to himself."

"no he won't cause he's the alternate." he said making me shocked, i didn't think that would happen but i need to calm ozzy.

"no it's his. he didn't do his school work. he skipped school. he put the team in jeopardy. you didn't oz."

"i guess."

"no you know. stop worrying." i said leaning up to kiss him.

~~

after ozzy left to go home and think, i went into shakes and ladders, passing the game night with noah, henry, jackie and richelle.

i looked at the whiteboard where richelle had drawn on... i have no clue actually. "wow, sis drawing is not your thing." i said and she turned to me with a glare, letting out a fake laugh.

i smiled sweetly and ordered myself a juice. while waiting kingston walked in, storming my way while i picked up an apple.

once he got to me he took my apple, tossing it at henry who was still trying to figure out richelle was drawing.

"uh excuse me, what's your problem?" i asked, meeting his glare.

"your snitch of a boyfriend. that's what." he exclaimed and i rolled my eyes.

"oh you mean about you snitching school? right?" i said correcting him.

"he told you? again snitch."

"of course he did. why wouldn't he? you put the team at risk like an idiot."

"i was helping the team!"

"by failing your class?" i asked tilting my head condescendingly.

"hey guys." henry smiled walking over to the us, but was ignored.

"no by putting dance before everything else!" kingston exclaimed.

"news flash! dance is not the most important thing in the world!"

"it is in my world. now thanks to your boyfriend i'm the alternate."

"whoa what's going on?" henry asked, but was ignored again.

"it's no ones fault but your own." i reminded him while pointing a finger.

"he just snitched cause he's jealous."

"no ones jealous of you trust me."

"you guys need to just chill." henry said but the two held up hands to his face.

"stay out of this." they said with gritted teeth.

"you're only agreeing with him cause he's your boyfriend."

"kingston! you skipped school. you didn't do your work. your the one failing. does it seem like anyone else did that?" i said getting more frustratedly.

"he didn't have to say anything." he said frustrated as well.

"but he did. and he tried to help you, but you were being stubborn. so how does it feel to be an alternate?!"

"how does it feel to have a back stabbing boyfriend?"

"guys-"

"not now." we yelled in unison.

"you just can't handle I'm becoming better then you!" kingston said and i scoffed.

"no you can't handle that your the alternate and it's your fault. so how does it feel to lose two friends in one day?" i yelled storming out shakes and ladders shoving my drink in henry's hands.