a troupe escape

RIPLEY'S POVfor a little change of scenery, michelle and emily called the team i to shakes and ladders and it looked like they rented it out since no one was here besides the team

RIPLEY'S POV
for a little change of scenery, michelle and emily called the team i to shakes and ladders and it looked like they rented it out since no one was here besides the team.

i was sitting at the high table playing with a tennis ball for one of the games as we waited for what felt like ever with kingston and ozzy. 

"hold up, what is this." i turned around as noah picked up a green envelope that was slid under the door. "its from emily and michelle. this is an escape room, so we're locked in here and we have to figure a way out."

"were locked in here?"

we all gathered around noah so he could read the note. "congratulations! you're locked in here tight. to be released get the clues right. find the choreo and I'll make you dance. or you're locked up till dawn it's your only chance. you must do this together before the hours through, so get down to business and find the first clue." he read and i rolled my eyes, i was not in the mood for an escape room "let's spread out and start looking for something."

we all started to look around yet kenzie and jackie still found a way to argue. "guys i found something!" kingston called.

it was a big briefcase that he sat on the table and we all stood around it. "it looks like it needs a six digit combination code to open it." henry noticed

"so then try 1-2-3-4-5-6-7. it's my email password." finn suggested and i cocked my head to the side.

"maybe you should change that." kenzie told him.

"why? I never forget it."

"and none of us will either." jackie told him.

"that's 7 number bro." i said pushing some hair out my face from my seat next ozzy.

noah sat up the briefcase and that's when piper found something. a purple envelope. "oh guys the clue for the 6 digit code should be in her."

~~
in the envelope it had 6 lanyards with numbers on it. "now that everyone has their numbers, we have to answer these questions to figure out the code for the briefcase. and the answer to each question is one of us, and that dancers number is a digit to the code to open the briefcase. ok

i leaned back on ozzy since he was behind me as noah read the first clue. "the first question is 'this person is not only a great dancer, but a great musician too. they use to be in a band called spaghetti pedicure'"

at this we already knew. noah has a thing for good music. "easy. yourself." henry said

"not me. every band I've been in has had awesome names." noah defended