MEK 1

Jimin expected to have a peaceful and relaxing day

Jimin expected to have a peaceful and relaxing day. He did not expect a fucking earthquake to happen. What even happened, all he saw is something from the sky falling and it caused, well... An earthquake. He saw it not far from his house, he saw the thing fall from the sky and to the forest. Should he go check? Or not?
"Fuck it" He says and walked to the forest.

As he walked more, he could see smoke. A big metal thingy and a human... Wait, human? A naked human. Jimin's eyes widened, he realized, what he seeing. It's not a butt naked human, it's an alien. The metal thingy is a UFO and it fell on earth. He walked to the alien. He wasn't hurt or anything, he's just sleeping there, naked.
"H-hello?" He says as he shook the alien. The alien slowly opened his eyes and Jimin saw the purple colored eyes.

Jimin is shocked at his beauty, he literally looks like a human. You could mistake him for a human. He didn't have those little antennas. Wait, he takes that back. He just showed it.
"Human!" The alien says, a big smile on his face.
"Human! Help! Ride! Ruin!" The alien says, pouting as he pointed at his UFO. Him talking word by word is just so cute for Jimin.

"I'm so sorry, but I don't know how to fix things like that" Jimin says. The alien's little antennas slumped, like he's sad. Jimin felt bad, but he's dumb with those things.
"You need clothes... Uhm... You can't just stay naked" The alien seemed to understand Jimin's words as he had nodded and his antennas disappeared. He stood up and Jimin took off his hoodie, wrapping it around the alien's waist and helped him out of the forest.

"Koo! Trust! Human!"