MEK 5

As hours pass by, Yoongi and Jungkook starts to get close and Jimin is left all by himself, huffing because of it

As hours pass by, Yoongi and Jungkook starts to get close and Jimin is left all by himself, huffing because of it. He looked at the two, Yoongi teaching Jungkook some tricks. Yoongi looked up to the clock, gasping.
"Oh, Jimin, bye, I'm taking Jungkook away" Yoongi jokingly said. Jimin gasps, shaking his head as he grabbed Jungkook, glaring at him.
"No, he's mine" Jimin says, glaring.
"No, Yoonie! No want away from Jimin" Jungkook says, his little antennas, slumping. Jimin gave a smirk of victory, sticking his tongue out at Yoongi. Jungkook copied it, giggling.

"Don't worry, Kookie, I'll come back tomorrow... I'll take more friends with me, okay? And I'll bring you more candies and banana milk" Yoongi says, winking as he tickles Jungkook's chin. Jungkook giggles, nodding agressively. Yoongi pinches his cheeks before glaring at Jimin.
"Better look after him, Jimin" Yoongi says, making an 'I'm warning you' sign. Jimin rolls his eyes, giving a thumbs up.

"Jimin, candy? Have candy?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head to the side, his little antennas disappearing.
"Sorry, Kookie... But it's already night, you can't have candies anymore... Yoongi hyung promised to bring you more tomorrow, right? You gotta be patient" Jimin says, smiling. Jungkook looked at him, nodding.
"Okay! Jungkook patient! He patient!?" Jungkook says, cupping his own cheeks(not that). Jimin chuckles, ruffling his hair.
"Should we go to sleep?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nodded, transforming into a little version of him and jumping on him. Jimin chuckles, they only found out about this after Yoongi gave him banana milk. Jimin cradled the little guy in his arms and walked upstairs. Jungkook hummed as he nuzzled his face in the crook of Jimin's neck. Jimin then rubbed his back, chuckling again as Jungkook purred.

"You're so cute, my cute little baby~"