MEK 12

Jungkook reaches the ball, until he hears loud beeps

Jungkook reaches the ball, until he hears loud beeps. It hurt his ears, and it made him panic. He looks around and sees two car headed towards him. His eyes widened. He did one thing. He made the surroundings stop.
"Beeps hurt Kookie's ear" He says, pouting. He sees that the two car is gonna be headed to each other, so he pushed the the other one to the other side. He sees some people on the sidewalk, so, he made them move too.

Picking up the ball, he ran to the sidewalk where the car isn't headed before making the surroundings move again. The people screamed, embarrassed as they got nothing to scream for. Jungkook gasps as he sees Jimin about to arrive. So, he ran, but tripped. He groaned, looking at his knee that started to bleed, purple blood. But he stood up, not wanting to have Jimin see him. Arriving at the house, he walked in, closing the door, copying how Jimin did it.

"Close" He says, startled as the door opened and he's met with Jimin. His eyes widened and he looked at Jimin.
"J-Jiminie!" Jungkook says, giggling nervously.
"Kookie! You're bleeding!" Jimin says as he looked at the other's knee. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, looking down.
"What happened? Tell the truth, Kookie" Jimin says as he lifts Jungkook's head up. Tears starts to fall down the other's cheek, guilty.

"Sorry 'Imin! Koo go out! Almost hit by car and... And trip! Get scratch" Jungkook says, hugging Jimin. The other is shocked, but was more worried about the part where he said that he was almost hit by a car.

"Oh, Kookie, there's nothing to apologize about... Sometimes,  curiousity gets the best of us, huh? Now, let's clean your scratch before it gets infected, can't take you to the hospital because I know for a fact they're ask why your blood is purple"

 Sometimes,  curiousity gets the best of us, huh? Now, let's clean your scratch before it gets infected, can't take you to the hospital because I know for a fact they're ask why your blood is purple"