MEK 9

"Tell me what happened, Jungkook wouldn't cry like this without any reason" Yoongi says, raising his brow

"Tell me what happened, Jungkook wouldn't cry like this without any reason" Yoongi says, raising his brow. They looked at the boy inside the kitchen, eating with a pout on his lips. He was told that what they're about to talk about are adult stuff, even though he's an adult, they restricted him and even put some flowers around him which he thought is some kind of thingy that'll stop him from going to them.
"I don't knew, hyung... It just happened. He was watching something on TV, probably some kissing scene and then he just kissed me when I got back... I didn't know what happened, but he was planning on kissing you too, thinking it's some innocent thing and I got mad, I said it too harshly" Jimin says, sighing.

"Hmm, you like him don't you?" Yoongi asks and Jimin nods, sighing.
"But what if he needs to go back?" Jimin asks, sighing.
"Go back where?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow. Seeming to forget about Jungkook being an alien and not from earth.
"To his planet, you idiot" Jimin says, rolling his eyes.
"Oh, I forgot about that... " Yoongi says, chuckling.
"Then if he will, you guys can have a long distance relationship" Yoongi says, winking.
"You think I can message him shit then? Like different planets, are you out of your mind, hyung? Are you high?" Jimin says, scoffing.

"I don't do those shit. Okay, okay, confess before it's too late... I'm sure Jungkook will do everything to go back here" Yoongi says, chuckling.
"Hmm, you gotta ask Jungkook is he wants to stay here then" Jimin says and Yoongi groaned. The older went to the kitchen, picking the younger up, who looked a bit scared of the circled flowers on the floor.

"Kookie, do you want to stay here at earth?"