MEK 4

Jungkook curiously looked out the small hole on Jimin's door, he made eye contact with the person outside

Jungkook curiously looked out the small hole on Jimin's door, he made eye contact with the person outside. Who looked so confused to see a new face instead of Jimin's.
"Who! You?!" Jungkook says, frowning. The guy didn't answer and grabbed something on the ground before the door opened, startling Jungkook. His little antennas stood straight and his eyes turned purple, and he lifted up the guy in the air.
"Woah!" The guy says, startled. Jungkook glared at him, backing away.

"Jungkook ah?!" Jimin says, shocked to not see Jungkook on the bed beside him. He reached the living room and that's when he sees it. His friend, Yoongi, on the air. He looked chill though.
"Jimin! Intruder! Intruder!" Jungkook says as he points at Yoongi. Jimin could see Jungkook's purple eyes.
"Please put Yoongi hyung down, Jungkook ah" Jimin says. Jungkook tilts his head to the side, his eyes turned to brown and Yoongi is put down.
"Who! Him!?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Yoongi hyung, my friend, Kookie" Jimin says, chuckling.

"Friend? Kookie friend too?" He asks and looked at Yoongi.
"I don't even know you" Yoongi says, chuckling.
"Yoongi hyung, shut up, you don't wanna anger him" Jimin says as he slaps the back of Yoongi's head.
"Who even is he, Jimin?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"Me Kookie! Jimin find me at forest!" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Forest? You're randomly picking up some guy at the forest?" Yoongi says, making Jimin groan.
"Okay, okay, I'll explain everything" Jimin says and starts to explain.

"Oh, so he's an alien?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook's antennas shows, it glowing as he stared at him.
"I'm Yoongi" Yoongi says and held his hand out. Jungkook stare at his hand and grabbed it, shaking it agressively.
"Nice to meet you, Jungkook" Yoongi says, smiling.

"Nice meet you, Yoongi!"