MEK 10

"Yes! Want stay here on Earth, want stay wif Jimin! But he mad mad" Jungkook says, whispering the last part to Yoongi

"Yes! Want stay here on Earth, want stay wif Jimin! But he mad mad" Jungkook says, whispering the last part to Yoongi. The older chuckled and let him walk to Jimin.
"He's not, don't worry" Yoongi says and Jungkook nodded, gulping. Jungkook sat down beside Jimin, his little antennas showing and it slumped meaning he's sad.
"Jiminie mad at me?" Jungkook asks, staring at Jimin.
"No, no, Kookie, I'm not mad" Jimin says, giving him a smile.
"B-but you mad when Kookie say want to kiss Yoongi hyung" Jungkook says, tilting his head to the side.

As Jimin was about to say something, Jungkook gasps, startling the two.
"Jealous? Is Jiminie jealous? Yoonie hyung?" Jungkook asks and looked back at Yoongi, who's trying to hold back laughter.
"Yoonie hyung?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head to the side.
"I don't know, Kookie... Ask him" Yoongi says, covering his mouth.

"Are you jealous, Jiminie?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Just answer him, Jimin" Yoongi says, chuckling.
"O-okay, I was" Jimin stutters, biting his bottom lip.
"O-oh! Sorry for making Jiminie jealous! Not gonna kiss Yoonie hyung now! Only you!" Jungkook says, hugging Jimin. Yoongi winked at Jimin before leaving.
"Jungkook ah! Yoongi hyung is leaving! Bye!" Yoongi says and Jungkook giggles, nodding. He made something fly to Yoongi. The older caught it and gave Jungkook a smile before leaving.

"Can Koo get kiss?" Jungkook asks, pouting. Jimin chuckles, and leaned in, kissing the other's nose. Jungkook giggles, hugging Jimin neck and resting his head on the other's shoulder. He closes his eyes, breathing tickling Jimin's neck. The other chuckled, rubbing his back. As he's taken over by darkness, he's also slowly shrinking, which his way to sleeping. Jimin made sure he doesn't fall, and held him tight. After Jungkook had completely fell asleep, Jimin carried him to their room.