A Chaotic Journey

" Argh !!! Amma !!! Appa !!! "

Currently , the elemental manipulator and the molecule manipulator are running away quickly from a giant snake , who's only a few metres away from them .

" I told you don't take the fruit ! " shouted Boboiboy .

" Hey ! I forgot to have breakfast- Argh ! It's coming closer ! "

As Gopal's running away , quicker than before , he remembered about what happened before the chase .

Flashback~~

ColourBot was located inside the snake's giant nest , and the nest is located inside a cave . Boboiboy came closer to ColourBot quietly , as he noticed that the giant snake is asleep . ColourBot saw Boboiboy and his expression turned from scared to relieved .

Boboiboy gently freed ColourBot from the snake's coil . After he freed the Power Sphere , he urged him to stay inside the Power Sphere carrier , which is like a giant backpack that's used to place Power Sphere , just like when he saved EggaBot .

" Hurry ! " Boboiboy urged .

ColourBot flew towards the carrier and stay inside it quietly .

" Job's done ! Time to go ! " Boboiboy went towards the cave entrance but he stopped when he noticed Gopal went straight to a pile of fruit . It belongs to the snake !

" Gopal ! Come back here ! We gotta go ! Don't take the fruits cause they belongs to the snake ! "  whispered Boboiboy .

" Who cares ? This reptile is sleeping it's not likely it will wa-Argh ! "

Gopal tripped over the snake's giant tail and it caused the beast to look at him angrily .

" Er...hehehe...Good morning! How's your sleep ?? "

Boboiboy just facepalmed at Gopal's attitude . The snake immediately started to chase Gopal and Boboiboy , clearly because they're some unwanted visitors .

As both of them  shouted , they ran as fast as their feet could take them .

End of flashback~~

" Boboiboy ! " shouted Gopal .

The person called lifted his head and saw MYS Kebenaran nearby him . He saw Gopal , Yaya , Ying and Fang , waiting for him at the entrance . Ochobot is inside with Captain Papa Zola . Boboiboy sprinted one last time towards the spaceship . Once he has arrived , Papa Zola immediately drives the spaceship . Using the maximum speed of MYS Kebenaran , the group managed to save themselves from a big danger .

Of course , Boboiboy , who's still wearing the carrier , gently placed it down . Boboiboy showed ColourBot to the others .

" We did it ! We managed to save ColourBot ! " said Boboiboy happily .

" Yeay ! " said Yaya and Ying .

" But , it would be better if someone didn't dare to take the snake's food , "  said Fang .

The others are happy as well . But , they can't stop glaring at Gopal for his mistake .

" I'll put him inside the Power Sphere charger first , " Boboiboy said timidly , as he can senses the awkward atmosphere . Boboiboy stepped away from his friends .

When Boboiboy is placing ColourBot inside Power Sphere charger , he could hear Fang's angry noise , Gopal's nervous laugh , Yaya and Ying's worried but angry because of Gopal's mistake voices as well .

Boboiboy couldn't help but to laugh at his friends behaviour . He's so happy to have them as his best friends , as his family and as his teammates .