Uncovering The Past!

Yep, another request

Yep, another request. So, without any delay, let's cut to the chase!

                               ⚡🌪⛰🔥💧🍃☀️

"What?! Training without powers?!"

Yes, guys. Today, Admiral Tarung told our favourite Kokotaim gang to practice without their powers. And the gang took this new seriously.

"This will allow us to see your fighting skills but without using any powers. It's like a normal spar." explained Commander Koko Ci.

"If we can work on what you lack when you're fighting without your power, then your performance should be better when you use your power." Admiral Tarung elaborated the reason.

"Since there's five of you, one of you will need to spar twice. Any volunteers?" Koko Ci asked, looking for any volunteers while the group shifted uncomfortably.

"If there isn't any, I'll just pick randomly. And I choose Fang." The called latter was shocked. But, he returned back to his cool and poker face within a minute.

"Fine by me." He answered, shrugging casually.

"Then, let the training commence!" Tarung announced, calling Yaya and Ying to test each other's combat first. The girls look at each other, before doing what Admiral Tarung told them to.

The attack started with Ying, trying to hit Yaya while Yaya dodged it without her power. She wants to counter attack but Ying's reaction is faster than hers. Ying already proceeded to make her stumble and fall. Yaya's eyes widened in pure realisation, before changing her fighting style.

This is their first time fighting each other without powers, so it's quite awkward to see them just using some basic simple combats such as a kick, a punch and others.

                              ⚡🌪⛰🔥💧🍃☀️

Yaya was defeated by Ying and Gopal was defeated by Fang's skills. Well, Gopal did land a few punches on Fang but he's quite strong to be taken down so easily.

To put it simply, their fight was great if it's not so...plain in style. They have quick reactions and know how to counter attack, dodge a hit, and land a punch on a weak spot. Sure, that's great. But, somehow Admiral Tarung feels like there should be at least one of them, demonstrating a flavourful and great fighting skills.

"Lastly, Boboiboy." Koko Ci called the boy, who puts his cap back on his head, before walking and standing in Fang's opposite direction.

"You may begin." calmly, the little commander said, as Tarung's eyes narrowed in observation.

Fang circled Boboiboy for a while, before trying yo land a hit on Boboiboy's face, which he calmly dodged it.

Boboiboy then tried out a traditional horse stance or kekuda. The horse stance helps to train one’s balance and core strength. He simply stand straight with his feet apart, positioned wider than his shoulders. He bent his knees and lowered his body while his upper body remained relaxed and straight.