Goodbye With A Masked Face

"Kringgg! Kriinggg!"

A ninth generation Power Sphere has been rudely woken up by the sound of a deafening alarm clock. The robotic creation floated straight to the table beside his owner's bed. The alarm shows 7.30 a.m. Ochobot turned off the alarm as he looked at his owner.

"How in the Milky Way he's not disturbed by this ringing?" Ochobot monologued to himself. Deep down, he knew the answer. First, it must be because of his tiredness. Rescuing every single creature in the vast galaxy, struggling to control his power. Who on earth won't get tired by that? And second, it's the famous personality of Ais.

Ochobot shook the shoulder of the boy gently. "Hello, rise and shine now." The latter groaned. He briefly pushed Ochobot further from his bed as he's too tired and way too lazy to get up. It's weekend after all.

"Boboiboy, wake up." Ochobot tried again with no result. He sprayed Boboiboy's face with water, played his guitar to wake him up, hit him a million times with a star shaped pillow. All of this results in noting. That is until a certain red Power Sphere flew in to check on his master's son also known as his nephew.

The senior robot laughed. "Y'know, I have a way to wake him up faster than you can say 'Tok Aba's Kokotiam'." This drew Ochobot's attention as he flew towards the destroyer robot.

"All you need are...these two magical things!" Proudly, Mechabot showed a frying pan and a ladle that appears out of nowhere. "Where'd you get that from?" Ochobot asked the senior as he just laughed. "I borrowed this from Aba of course. Now, allow me to do the honor.." he grinned mischievously as he raised the ladle higher and higher and higher until....

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"BOBOIBOY BIN AMATO! WAKE UPPPPP NOWWWWWW!!!!!"

Turns out, he hit the pan with the ladle multiple times, as the sound is really deafening and strong enough to make our poor boi fell from his bed due to being surprised and shocked.

"Warg- aduh!"

Both Power Spheres laughed so hard as Ochobot showered Mechabot with praises and thanks. "Where'd you learn that?" He asked Amato's present partner. Mechabot smirked. "This trick is called 'Waking The Dead'. I use this trick to get his dad to leave his bed a lot of times I even lost track of how much times I used it. Feel free to use it as yours anytime he has a hard time waking up from his slumber."

The spheres laughed again but it was interrupted by a groan and a hiss. "Urgh.."

There he is our cinnamon roll, with his untidy hair looking like a bird nest, his bangs covering almost both of his eyes. Boboiboy opened his eyes, after adjusting to the light of daylight as he slowly sits up and started rubbing his head which is really sore.

"Aw..man..What did you guys did that for?!"

"To wake you up obviously kiddo," Mechabot replied formally as if he never disturbed our hero's sleep. Boboiboy plastered a bored look on his face. He rubbed his eyes as he yawned. Ochobot shook his head at his owner's attitude.

"Now, now. Go to shower and then come downstairs for breakfast." said Boboiboy's partner as he dragged Mechabot out of his room, leaving only Boboiboy on the floor. He looks at his hand and then his power watch.

"....what if it's true..."

He stayed like that, looking at his power watch as his mind starts racing. His hands are also starting to tremble uncontrollably. Unknown to everyone, something happened to Boboiboy but he is Boboiboy so he keeps his mouth shut. He sighed as he stands up, firmly holding on his bed as he's still dizzy from the fall and something. He grabbed his towel and dissappeared into the bathroom.