One-Shot : New Year, New Resolutions

"Boboiboy, bring this order to table number 5," called Ochobot as his owner turned to him. He grabbed the tray consisting of five Cekodok Coklat and one Tok Aba Special Hot Chocolate on it. "Sure, leave that to me," said the 15 years old. He brought the tray to the said table and served the orders to the customer.

"Here's your order, miss. Five Cekodok Coklat and one Tok Aba Special Hot Chocolate," he greeted warmly. The customer nodded at the young boy. "Thanks so much," she thanked Boboiboy for his service. Boboiboy just smiled.

"No problem. Enjoy your meal, miss," he gave one last smile before turning back to Ochobot who's already at the counter, waiting for him to take more orders to be served.

"Well, he sure seems busy," a boy in green and yellow commented. A Chinese girl just made a humming noise. "It makes sense cause it's school holiday. Of course more customers will come here, especially if this is their hometown and they didn't have the chance to try it before," she commented.

"Ying's right. I think we should come back later. He seems way too busy right now," a hijabi girl dressed in pink said after that, observing their friend who's zooming here and there bringing this and that.

"We could go to TAPOPS-U to wait, but it's too risky to get there with these customers. We might get spotted," said a guy in purple with spiky hairstyle. The Chinese girl from before just shrugged.

"Let's just wait at the park then," she decided at last but her Indian friend seemed to disagree with her. "I don't think so, Ying. Look!", he exclaimed, pointing towards a yellow Power Sphere, waving his robotic hands at them.

"Well, we've been spotted already. Let's just wait at the Kokotiam," said Ying while Gopal's already sprinting towards the shop, looking forward to quench his thirst by getting an Iced Cocoa Tok Aba. His other friends just sighed or rolled their eyes at the Indian's antique. They followed him and sat at the counter, occupying all the seats there.

"Good afternoon, Tok Aba, Ochobot," greeted Yaya who's really friendly. The said elder turned his head towards the teenagers. "Ah, good afternoon to all of you as well. Would you like something?" Tok Aba welcomed them warmly. "An Iced Cocoa Tok Aba for me!" Gopal yelled enthusiastically. "How about your debts, Gopal?" The elderly asked, raising an eyebrow at him while Gopal just chuckled sheepishly. Ying shook her head. "Actually, Tok, make that four Iced Cocoa Tok Aba, please. I'll pay," offered Ying as Tok Aba gave her a thumbs up. "On it!". Tok Aba then turned his attention towards the cocoa he's already working on before his grandson's friends come.

"What are you guys doing here?", asked Ochobot warmly. Yaya decided to speak up by then. "Nothing. We just wanna hang out with Boboiboy but I guess we didn't see this coming,".

"But it's nice that a lot of customers are coming here. It's already so packed by now," Yaya added. Ochobot smiled hearing that. "Well, it's nice that we can expand our business more with more customers, but it really is quite tiring,".

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Boboiboy, who's wearing full orange outfit with a customised hat on his head. He's carrying a few dirty dishes along with him to wash.

"Hey, buddy!" Gopal exclaimed at his best friend while Fang just gave a wave and nodded his head at him. The said boy just nodded his head back at the two.

"We just wanna hang out with you but with this amount of customers? Yeah, not really," Gopal explained. Boboiboy brought the dishes behind the counter and placed them inside the sink to be washed. He began washing the dishes while replying to his friends' words.

"Sorry, but as you can see, I'm not really free right now. But if you guys could wait for a while, I think we can still hang out," Boboiboy answered, hands working swiftly to clean all the dirty plates and mugs.