Sigma- I'll love you forever.

⚠️TW:mentions of schizophrenia and suićide

It was a breezy evening,all was calm a few cars passing by here and there as the both is you walked together,together,you were always together sleeping,showering,eating;there was nothing you two didn't do together.

The both of you had arrived to the garden,his favourite place to go,it was so calm it felt like the world had stopped as,if it was only you and him there.The sun was setting and the both of you were talking and laughing,well it was mostly you,for some reason he was quite which was normal for him but he was too quite right now;Was something wrong?Did you say something wrong?You thought you were just being paranoid,he was probably just tired,if something was wrong he would've told you right?

The stars and the moon,they were only giant balls at burning gas but yet they were so eye catching,"The moon is looks lovely tonight,doesn't it" you asked turning slightly to him with a semi-closed eye smile,he was just looking up at the moon with a soft smile on his face "it really is" his voice was just above a whisper "but you need to let go of me [name]" he turned to you with a Solemn smile,you just looked at him with confused eyes.

"I'll love you forever [name]"

Those words,his last words to you before he died,before he was killed.

Tears were running down your face and all you
could do was come back to reality,he wasn't
there.

he left you even though he promised you is he wouldn't.

it had been two months since the incident and you had been seeing him again,he came back to you,everything was going back to normal just you and him;except for the medication,break downs and suicidal thoughts but who could blame you,you wanted to be with him,laugh with him,hug him and if no one wanted to grant your wish you'd just grant it yourself,but unfortunately that idiot clown stoped you.

Maybe you would see him in the next life

I was in Scotland so I couldn't update yesterday😅 but I hope you liked this one
I'll try my best to update frequently but I do have school so please be patient also please mind that English isn't my first language so they might be some spelling mistakes
Thanks for reading <3

Edit: yes I might go back and fix some things so expect that from time to time