Choose - fyodor and dazai

You were laying in your bed and your brain was hurting.
All you've been thinking about for the past week was fyodor and dazai, they both had their eyes on you and you had your eyes on both of them,they both had their pros and cons (maybe more cons thanks pros),you wanted both of them but you knew you couldn't so even though it was giving you a headache you had to choose.

You finally came to your decision! You realised that it actually wasn't that hard to choose,you were just scared,he wasn't exactly the best of people but he loved you and you loved him,he was good to you,he cared for you,made sure you were happy;it made you head over heels for him.

You needed to let him know you loved him back,that you wanted him back,so you needed to find him.
where could he be? maybe the café you both loved? Well I guess you were going to have to find out;after a long trip you arrived at the café you were starting to get a bit nervous,what if he lost feelings for you? What if he was just lying to you the whole time?,you didn't come all this way for nothing so you were just gonna have to suck it up and go in there.

Taking a deep breath and entering the café,you scanned the place but didn't see him,maybe he was just further down into the café we you hoped so at least,walking further into the café you spotted him,he was sitting at the table which was at the very back reading a book with one leg over the other,god he looked so handsome.

Your nerves were starting to get to you again but you couldn't back out now!

You walked up to his table hands shaking slightly,he lifted his eyes from the page he was on to look up at you,that lovely smirk of his spreading across his lips,your eyes locking with each other.

"Hey feyda" you broke the short silence "hello darling~" ,he knew how much you loved it when he called you those pet names, "so uh"
You looked away from him starting to feel a bit shy from the look he was giving you "would it be ok if I um maybe got you a drink if you didn't have one already." ,Fiddling with your fingers a bit, he chuckled lightly "of course,why don't sit down" you looked up to meet his deep eyes,you could seriously lose yourself in them, "thank you,so what would you like to drink?"
You asked while pulling out a chair.

This was a bit sloppy and short I wrote this at my little cousins birthday party
I hope you actually liked this one (I didn't really like it myself)
I'll upload the nikos sfw alphabet maybe tomorrow idk
Thanks for reading<3