Nikolai x heavy bondage (special event)

"BABYYYYY I GOT YOU SOMETHING~" you heard nikolai's (annoying) voice calling for you. He popped his head from behind the bathroom door,you had just finished taking a shower so you were just in your towel, "oh great your naked" you snapped you head towards him "what..." he had a black bag in his hand "ok so you know how you asked me to go get some stuff for the house right? While I was there I saw a shop that looked really cool," you walked past him into the bedroom and sat at your vanity "so I walked in and it was really cool,so I bought a bunch of things from there!" "What did you buy" you asked while brushing your hair, "I'm glad you asked"

He dropped all the items from the bag onto the bed,you turned to see what it was and you were a bit shocked,I mean you knew he was kinky but not like this!?

Red rope,a gag,a strap,a collar with a leash and a bullet vibrator was sprawled on the bed."Aren't you excited!" He had a grin plaster on his face,"no".Nikolai had used your vibrator to tease a bit before but he's never tied your up or anything of that sort so you were slightly scared.He picked you up bridal style and sat you on the edge of the bed,he kissed roughly and pushed you back onto the bed.He nudged his knee between your thighs,your towel long forgotten about,you moaned softly into the kiss as he started to grind his knee onto your wet pussy.

He pulled away from the kiss to let you breath, "aw baby did I get you all worked up?" You whimpered as his hand trailed to you ass. "You look so pretty in red,so why don't we decorate you a bit?" His tone sounded evil (when does it not💀); he grabbed the rope from behind you and wrapped you arms together right under your breast,the tightness of the rope slightly hurt your arms but you didn't care you were just focused on Nikolai and what he was gonna do next.

He took his shirt off and put his overcoat to the side - making sure to keep it close by - the sight of his muscles and defined v-line was getting you VERY riled up,he was amused at the way you stared at his body but how could you not? He was so fucking sexy (yes I am creaming while fantasying about him)."Hmm what else do you think we should use on you?" "Um maybe we can try the plug?" His eyes brightened at your words "That's a wonderful idea doll!" He reached over you and grabbed two things.

You had actually never used a plug before,or much toys in general really,but you had always wanted to try it but were just too scared.He presented the two items he picked up,the plug that was pink and heart shaped and a gag.

You looked up at him slightly worried but he only grinned at you.He put the gag on and gave your nose a kiss,"aww doll you look so adorable like this,I should take a picture! But after putting this is" you let out a quite moan as you felt the plug enter your ass(I'm cringing so bad rn),"There! Now the look is complete".He reached into his overcoat and grabbed this phone and took a few pictures from different angles.

"What's wrong doll face? Embarrassed? There's no need for that,you look absolutely delicious~"

—————————————————————-
Nikolai is so hot I'm gonna cum anyway-
Should I do a part 2 where he actually fucks you or what💀
This is not proof read (My works never are) so ignore if there are any spelling mistakes
Also sorry it took so long I'm fucking depressed but thanks for waiting 😭 I'm working on others at the moment so yay