Im sorry dear - fem sigma

(Slight nsfw)

You sat on your couch waiting for sigma,she hadn't been paying much attention to you lately and it was starting to hurt your feelings. You figured that it was just all the work being over whelming and her just being stressed,but usually when that happens she comes to you for comfort but that didn't happen this time.

You lifted your head to the sound of the door handle rattle,you saw sigma appear from behind the door.She took of her heels and set them aside as you walked over to her excited, you wrapped your hands around her neck, "how was your day love" you gave her a light kiss on the corner of the mouth "it was alright, just the usual",she put her arms around your waist and pushed her lips onto yours.

She pulled away and looked into your eyes "I've missed you darling" ,you put your head on her chest "it doesn't seem like it" she sighed and laid her chin on your head "I know,I'm sorry my dear I've just been hung up with work and had no time for anything else,but now i can spend more time with you~".

She pushed you into the mattress kissing down your neck,she quickly made work of your clothes ripping them off you and throwing them on the ground,you moaned out her name turning her on even more."Fuck I've missed you so much" she sucked and nipped at your neck and chest,her hand rubbed up and down your thigh making you open up your legs wider for her.She took of her own clothing and looked you in the eye "you ready my dear?"

Then he felt a slap an his face "WHAT THE- ". he sat up and looked around, "finally you're awake" fyodor said "what happened? Where am I" Nikolai asked rubbing his head "you were hit by some type of gas,it made you pass out" fyodor threw Nikolais' hat to him, "come on we have to go".

Nikolai got up and stumbled towards the exit behind fyodor "and by the way,you have a hard on".Nikolai looked down and saw what fyodor was talking about "oh" "you're disgusting" Nikolai frowned "it's not my fault! I cant control my body!" He whined "You can control what you think about,pervert"

————————————————————————

Here's this,I'm not sure what is it tbh
Sorry I haven't been active lately,winter depression is hitting me hard and I have exams soon so there's also that but I'll try to be more active
Thanks for reading<3

Bsd one-shots (mostly decay of angles)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara