I

└─────── 𝘽𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙚 ──➤

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊┊┊┊ · ° ┊┊┊✯ • *

┊┊☽ * ·┊┊ *

┊✯ * · ° °

☽ * · *: ✯:   

 :☆ : ☆

┊✯ ° °

Heroes. 

Heroes were always the symbol of justice and hope. Their cape would always flow in the wind gracefully as they hurried their way towards where the villain was wreaking havoc, passing by civilians as they pointed towards the hero's way and cheered for their certain victory.

The hero would arrive at where the villain was causing havoc and defeat them, earning them cheers of admiration and love. That's it. That was it for the hero's job. The hero would receive valuable gifts in return for their work. They would even get their own happily ever after.

Though, what about the villains? Where's their happily after? No one ever questioned what might have happened in their lives to make them as they are today. They just saw them doing one bad thing, and decided that's it for them, and then burn them in a poor light.

Do they ever question that it was their own fault why they became the way they are now? Do they ever question that if it was ever them who created the monster who the villains became? They never try to help them, they just want them destroyed.

An aware black sheep upon ignorant white sheep. That is how it always was.

The villain was always being defeated, but they always tried to win. They always tried to win against the hero. Even when the odds weren't in their favor, they still went on, sacrificing anything for their goal.

The hero gets their happily ever after, but what about the villains?

· · ───── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·