└─────── 𝙎𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚  ──➤

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊┊┊┊ · ° ┊┊┊✯ • *

┊┊☽ * ·┊┊ *

┊✯ * · ° °

☽ * · *: ✯:   

:☆ : ☆

┊✯ ° °

A slowly advancing water droplet shot down to the dirt-covered ground, the walls narrow and unclean as fluorescent lights were bound to the walls, the light turning faint as you move further into the hallway. The air was humid and unclean—much like everything in there. Barely three people could walk side by side down the hallway, and so, Saitama and Genos made (Y/n) go behind them.

'Fucking pricks. Of course, they choose me, the cat lady. What a pile of cowards; afraid to die.' Frowning as she proceeded glaring behind both of their skulls, both Genos and Saitama sweat dropped as they felt her hateful glare itching the back of their heads.

Clearing his throat, Saitama resolved to say something to break the uncomfortable silence. No, that was a lie; it was to distract him from the eyes of death.

"I'm getting kinda fired up," Saitama remarked, glancing over to Genos, who walked right next to him, only to halt as he listened to Genos' gasp. The cyborg's face was alert. Slowing her walking to a stop, (Y/n) stared at the walking calculator in bewilderment, her hands still stuffed inside her jacket pockets as she crossed her fingers hoping that Genos' computer parts were experiencing a lagging juncture that would urge them back home.

"Huh?" Saitama breathed out, turning around to look at Genos' strange expression. "Let's just leave him here—or take him, but let's just retire." (Y/n) pleaded as she then began on trailing away, pulling Genos with her. Peering over his shoulder, Genos caught the back of (Y/n), hastily using his energy to make (Y/n) stop, which worked.

"What?" (Y/n) asked in an exhausted tone. Her figure drooped as she nonchalantly stared at the steely Genos. "Sensei, I sense living beings deeper in..." Jolting up in warning, Genos turned around to face the perplexed and uncaring Saitama, his raccoon's eyes flashing. "Master, two of them are approaching." Informing Saitama about the condition, (Y/n) sneered at learning this, the two beings in question being nobody but feeble in her mind.