III

└─────── 𝙔𝙖𝙮, 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧 ──➤

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊┊┊┊ · ° ┊┊┊✯ • *

┊┊☽ * ·┊┊ *

┊✯ * · ° °

☽ * · *: ✯:   

:☆ : ☆

┊✯ ° °

"Hey, jerk-off!" Well, you may think that the big kitty-cat would scream this because the two were acting like a bunch of tired little adults, but no, that was not the case in this instance because, just like you would have thought, our dear (Y/n) was a huge cat person.

"No! I demand to touch your coat! So stop complaining!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she continued to force down The Beast King down on her lap as she ran her fingers through its big and fluffy mane. "Get off of me!" Beast King continued to demand, but could not because of some kind of invisible force pulling him back down every time.

"You came here for a reason, and that was for affection! For that, I shall gladly supply! I don't care if my love suffocates you to death, fucking suffocate you big-ass motherfucker!" (Y/n) yelled as she continued to pet the big kitty-cat, even braiding its mane sometimes.

"I fucked no mother!"

"We all fucked a mother once in our lives, you big pussy!"

While they argued, Saitama was still 'stuck' in the ground even when (Y/n) got out of it as she decided to spend her day petting the big cat. Sometimes you must have a side-cat. Yawning as he felt sleepiness overtake his senses, Saitama closed his eyes for a while.

"Being underground keeps you cool, but at the same time, it's nice and warm. I'm sleepy, so could you leave (Y/n) alone and leave?" Saitama asked the still pissed-off kitty, catching his attention as Beast King looked over at the tired Saitama as he was still being coddled by a happy (Y/n).

"It's so fluffy!" (Y/n) squealed with glee as she tightly hugged the Beast King, snuggling her face deeper in its mane as she let out a content sigh. Seeing this, Saitama felt some of his sleepiness go away as he continued to watch (Y/n) brightly smile at the big kitty, happily petting it as she continued to snuggle closer, ignoring the Beast King's continuous complaints.