II

└─────── 𝘾𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙨, 𝙘𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 ──➤

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊┊┊┊ · ° ┊┊┊✯ • *

┊┊☽ * ·┊┊ *

┊✯ * · ° °

☽ * · *: ✯:   

:☆ : ☆

┊✯ ° °

A week after the fight with the mosquito monster, City Z was almost back to normal. Well, as normal as getting attacked by a monster can get you in just a week with multiple destroyed buildings.

Outside (Y/n) apartment door was Genos, the cyborg that almost self-destructed in the latest battle with the mosquito monster and that proclaimed that they would become (Y/n) and Saitama's student.

Taking in a deep breath Genos stood a good few feet away from the plain door, his arms held firmly against each side as he gazed intently at the door which had a cat sticker on the top right-hand corner.

"Sensei! Master!" Yelling out the respective titles that he gave them, Genos waited for a few seconds to wait for the door to open until those few seconds turned into minutes. Whispering could be heard on the other side of the door, one feminine and sounding annoyed while the other sounded more blank.

Finally, after five minutes, the door opened with a creak as a head of (h/c) hair popped out, and slowly (Y/n) showed the upper part of her face as her eyes glared at the newcomer.

'Fucking pests...' Feeling a hard stare settled on her back (Y/n) huffed, opening the door slowly as she revealed the rest of herself to the cyborg as a purple cat hoodie was now adorning her body, her pants being sweatpants. Groaning in annoyance (Y/n) frowned and looked up at the cyborg, already hating that Wednesday.

"You weren't kiddin'..." (Y/n) sweat dropped, her hair all over the place as a piece of a pocky stick was in her hair. "Now, who the hell are-"

"It's "Genos", Master" Genos answered her question, way earlier than she would have liked as (Y/n) hold on her flip-flip tightened slightly. "What's up with this "Master" bullshit?" (Y/n) questioned rather harshly, her (e/c) eyes searching his eyes and his soul. Like a cat.