VI

└─────── 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 ──➤

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊     ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊     ┊     ┊   ┊

┊     ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊     ┊    ┊ 

┊     ┊       ┊   ┊       ☽ * ·  ✯

┊    ┊☆ :✯ * · °     °  ☆

┊     ✯ ° 

°

"That is nothing but standard strength training!"

Hearing Genos profess this (Y/n) wiped away a stray tear that emerged while she was on the floor laughing her thick ass off. 'Ah... the secret to power is indeed impossible to understand.' Standing up (Y/n) put a hand on Genos' shoulder to try and cool him down only for him to glance over his shoulder and at her with a wronged expression which promptly made her withdraw her hand.

"And it's not even that intense! It's just a normal level! I have to get stronger. I... I didn't ask to study under you just to hear your jokes!"

"Then leave."

"What?" Turning his attention back over at his Sensei (Y/n) just stared at him with a dull expression, her arms cruised over her chest as her typical frown was settled on her lips. "You heard me. If you don't appreciate your present teachers, then just leave. You are bound to nothing with us but your greed for power." Once ending her bare lecture (Y/n) peeked over at the sweat dropping Saitama to see if what she said was the proper thing to say only for his face to tell her.

"So to summarize: Stop complaining and instead go along with your plan with us. No one gets stronger because they complained, but because they shut up and worked to use their resources to establish themselves to the people that they've dreamed of becoming."

Silence draped over the group as everyone just looked at her, either puzzled or somewhat swayed by her words of foresight. Whichever way that the group considered going in, (Y/n) couldn't help but feel stiff. Perhaps it was better if she kept her mouth shut and just supported her student to just go along and grumble? No. Gotta show your underlings when they're wrong, and how to fix their mistakes.