Part - 11

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝙳𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚢 @itismaisa
𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 21+ 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝.
𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚒𝚏 𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚏'𝚜 ( 𝙷𝙰𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 , 𝚃𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴,𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝚂𝙽'𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙸𝙰𝚂)

______________________________________

As soon as Yn completed her sentence, Namjoon attacked on her like a hungry wolf.
He crashed his lips onto her continuously kissing them roughly, not leaving an inch of air to pass through.

Yn was kissing back obviously.

Namjoon picked up Yn, not breaking the kiss. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

Namjoon carried Yn to their shared bedroom.
Namjoon placed Yn on the bed and went to close the door.

Namjoon turned towards Yn, licking his lips he said :-

Namjoon - Are you ready, baby??

Yn nervously gulped and nodded a yes.

Namjoon - Perfect!!

Saying this Namjoon removed his shirt

AND... 😜😝🤪😖😏🤯🥵🍑🍒🍆💧💧🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞............

Next Morning __

Namjoon woke up and his gaze immediately fell upon Yn. She looked so sweet that Namjoon couldn't stop himself from smiling and he gave a soft peck on her forehead.

Yn woke up by that peck. She looked at Namjoon who was smiling at her and she blushed away as the memories from previous night flashed in her mind.

Namjoon - Yn, Shall I get up??

Yn - Yeah, but why you asked??

Namjoon - uhmm, you are sleeping on my arm. So -----

Yn - Oh, sorry. I didn't knew

Namjoon - Ohkk, Let me take a bath first and then you may get.

Yn - Sure.

After taking a bath Namjoon came out --

Namjoon - Yn, go ahead.

Yn - Joonie ----- oh I mean Namjoon.

Namjoon - Joonie??? Well that's cute.

Yn - Umm, I think I can't get up.

Namjoon - Whyyy???

Yn - My back hurts. Also my legs feel numb.

Namjoon - Shall I carry you to bath room??

Yn - No, I'll manage somehow. You just take care and go safely.

Namjoon - You sure??

Yn - Yeah, have your breakfast outside today. Please

Namjoon - Yeh, no problem. Take care. I'll be going now.

Yn P.o.V.

I am in pain for sure. But I wanted you to be assured that I'm hella sick. Cuz, today I'll find out what are you cooking at my back.

Yn got up from the bed holding onto it. Her feet and legs were really weak. She walked with much difficulty and reached the bathroom, did her daily routine and now it was time to discover.

Yn went to the library.

"Something should be here, I know. I'll get to know the truth from here only "

Yn started searching the whole library, but she couldn't find anything. She was going to leave the library when a shelf caught her eye that she hadn't searched for.
She was shuffling the books when she saw something strange.

Something that looked like a locker safe.

" What?? Why is it here?? Is it a place to keep money?? I need to unlock this to know about it "

But before Yn could do that, she heard some footsteps approaching her. She quickly hid under the table covering herself with the chair.

It was Namjoon.

Why the library seems so messy, but whatever I need to get my stuff.

Namjoon slided books and typed the code but to Yn's surprise, the whole shelf slid away leading to some room.

After taking his stuff Namjoon walked away out of the house, Yn came out and rushed to her room with all of what she just saw making her head spin.

______________________________________