Part - 13

Next Morning

Yn woke up with some noises cupboard and someone talking over phone.
She woke up to see the clock which was showing 12 p.m. in the afternoon.
She knew, what Namjoon was looking for. What was worrying him.

"Last night, he didn't let me talk. But now I won't ask. I'll just answer. I'll just tell him"

Yn got up with trembling legs and her hands were shaking when she opened the drawer at the bed side.
She pulled it out and took out something before leaving for dressing room.

Yn - Jagi, you looking for something??

NJ - Oh, you awake. Good morning. Yeah, I was looking for my stuff.

Yn - is it important??

NJ - ofc.

Yn - is it this??

Namjoon took a quick glance and said no. But it was IT, he was looking for.

         A GUN.

NJ pov - How is this possible?? My king logo GUN is with her. Ok, Boi you need to relax. Let me act normal.

NJ - Woahh!! Mrs. Kim, a gun. Are you tryna murder me??

Yn - At least now stop lying!! It's been 6 months that I'm aware of everything.

NJ - what are you talking about??

Yn - You still act innocent?? Fine, Mr. Kim Namjoon let me explain. I found your criminal web , then your secret crime room. I know you are a MAFIA.
I didn't said anything cuz I hoped one day you'll tell me. But that day never came. So I decided to open up.

NJ - Oh, you were spying me?? Whatever, just stay out of all this. You need not to interfere. It's a life of crime and dead. Just follow what I told you. Stay inside these four walls.

Yn - No way, You can cage me. But it won't be forever for how long can u do so?? Ok, even if you cage me you can't cage our kids. Will you do the same to them??

NJ - Hahaha, wait.... I'm sorry!! But that was funny. Kids, and ours?? Really. Who told you I want kids, or we will have kids??

Yn - What do you mean, We love each other and we will have kids one da-----

NJ - hahahha, oh my GOD, again Sorry. But who told you that I love you??

Yn's feet stumbled as she heard those words.

Yn - What do you mean?? What was it then last night and the other night we slept together??

NJ - You consider it love. That were just my biological needs from you!! That's it!!!

Yn - Sorry Mr. Kim, but if you don't love me you can't touch me.

NJ - really?? You are my property, my asset. I can touch you, fuck you or kill you. I have the right!!! Understood?? Now better stay quiet!!

NJ grabbed the gun from her hand and went away.

Yn fell down right where she was standing. Tears falling from her eyes. As she just sat there disgusted from her ill fate.

Yn - Why?? Why me, God?? What wrong did I ever did to anyone ?? Appa, you said he is a nice man. He is not even a man. A MONSTER.

( A/N - Rrrrrap... Monstarrrr🎤🎤)

At night at 10 p.m. , Namjoon came into the room and saw Yn sitting on the bed, scrolling through her phone.

NJ - didn't you slept yet??

Yn - What is it with you??

NJ - I just asked??

Yn - No, I didn't slept because I was searching on my mobile, HOW TO KILL YOUR HUSBAND  in 10 easy ways!!!

NJ - Look ----

Yn - Talk from a distance and we are not gonna stay in same room anymore.

Yn got up and picked  a blanket and pillow.

NJ - You stay here. I'll go to other room.

Yn - ofc you will. You thought I was leaving. No this blanket is for you. Get Out!!!

Namjoon grabbed the blanket and packed his clothes and went to another room. As soon as he left, Yn locked the door and started crying bitterly.

Meanwhile with Namjoon, he settled himself in his new room. He was feeling strange because he missed Yn's presence, but didn't wanted to accept the fact.

Namjoon pov -

I'm feeling strange, idk why??
She acted so cold, did I hurted her by any chance??

Wait, why am I affected?? Let her live the way she wants.

I'll just sleep 💤💤💤

___________________________________________

How did you guys felt after reading this!!!

Well, I liked the savage YN.
Did you also???

Comment 👇👇

Borahae💜💜💜