Part - 23

Yoongi rushed to yn almost out of his breath ,

  "We have got a lead ,this time we may reach him "

listening to this yn left from in between the conference and along with yoongi and taehyung she rushed towards their car and  drove away.

Yn's heart throbbed,her hand trembling and her feet turning cold as the car moved forward.

After a ride of around half an hour they reached this place
"The XoXo Club"

The three of them got down the car and walked inside..while yoongi's eyes searching for someone he nodded as he found that person.

Taehyung went ahead sat in front of that middle aged man on the chair.

Taehyung - Where is He?
' He,who?' The man answered smirking as he knew what he asked.

Taehyung - I know, you know, you bastard
Saying this Taehyung grabbed his collar

' halo!! Calm down mister, Even if I know why should I tell you '
He said this looking straight into yoongi's eyes and bursted out in laughter.

While listening to all this yn lost her cool.
She held the man from his hair and banged his head onto the table placing the gun on his head ready to pull the trigger.

( A/N - aish!! Yn 😚🤗)

Yn - Now tell,where is RM!?

' I really don't know,all I know is that He has come back to settle scores with Namjoon.And someone has given him the lead about RM.rest I don't know.pl-please let me go '

Yn would let him go,collapsing on the ground as tears fell from her eyes,but soon she wipe them and rush out of the place.

Yoongi and Taehyung looked at each other suspecting if He is really back or not.But still followed yn wiping away their tension.

Yoongi - Yn let's go home.
Yn - You guys go,I'll follow later.
Yoongi - Hmm,take care.

Yn wandered around at the streets as it was 6pm in the evening.She was walking through an alley when she found something suspicious.

" Here you go,this is your reward for serving Master's orders.You have given him what he was looking for long "

" I know.But this was not just for money we had personal things.Whatever, Kim Namjoon deserved to die in the worst way "

" Yeah,Thanks to you we could nab that bastard.Meet you again "

Yn was shocked and her body shook from head to toe upon listening to that conversation.Yn grabbed a sack and rod from the corner .
She put that sack on the mans face and knocked him out before looking at his face.

Yn called Taehyung.

Yn - Taehyung,come quickly to the alley behind church Street.Yeah ,come with the car.

Taehyung - Yes,but what happened?

Yn - Just do as I tell you.

Taehyung - I'm coming.

Soon Taehyung came as they put the boy in the car and drove home.Taehyung took the guy to basement and tied him up when Yn came she removed the sac from the guy's face and as the lights were turned on Yn saw the guy's face.
She couldn't handle herself and stumbled upon her feet.

Yn - J-Ji-Jim-Jimin!?

___________________________________________

Hey,everyone
I know I'm quite late to update but still you guys gotta enjoy this one.

Love you all
Stay safe
🖤🖤🖤