Part - 21

The whole day passed and Yn was worried for Namjoon.
At around 4pm she received a message on her phone.

Nj - Hey, I have left from the office.
But will be a bit late. I want to
visit the park. 🙂

Yn didn't wished to let him go. But couldn't stop him. She sighed and texted back.

Yn - Yeah, that's alright.
I'll be waiting for you.
(delivered).

With Namjoon.

I had spent last night with Yn. But still I feel her heart is not the same for me.
It would not be easy for her. She has faced alot because of me. I hope God punishes me for my ill deeds.

I was fighting with my thoughts while sitting in the park .
I saw kids laughing and playing around.

Kids, I even snatched her baby. Why?!

But this time, I am eagerly waiting for her to give me the news. I promise I'll take care of her as well as the baby this time.

My thoughts were diverted when I felt a soft tap at my shoulder.
I turned around and saw a small boy smiling at me.

Nj - Hiii, Baby.

Baby - Nooo, I'm nhot a Baebyy.

Nj - Huh?!

Baby - I'm Jonjun ( yeonjun) .

Nj - Oh, yeonjun. I'm Namjoon.

Baby - * giggles softly, due to the rhyming in their name *

Nj - Are you alone here?

Yeonjun - No, amma. *points at a lady*

Nj - Hmm, So why are you roaming around instead?

Yeonjun - I wanna play. Bill jhou play wit meeh?? ( will u play with me)

Nj - Oh, I will.

Nj started playing with the boy. He would kick the ball to Nj and he would on purpose not kick it, to show him that he can't play. And then would make a pouty face.

Yeonjun would then teach him like a strict master. Namjoon would look at him and smile imagining him playing with his upcoming child.

After a while the kid's mother came and took him away bowing to Nj. Both the kid and the adult smiled at each other and waved goodbye to each other.

NJ sat again on the bench looking at the bird chirping at a nearby tree.
Suddenly the clouds started growling, all dark. The rain was about to strike.

Nj decided to go back home. He was walking towards his car and saw the tier was punctured.

He walked further to look for a cab.

Namjoon PoV.

Strange!! How can the tier go like that??
I was walking but felt someone is ghosting me. I turned to look back but saw no one.
I started walking once again. But still I felt someone's presence.
I started walking faster and felt the feet behind me picking up the same pace.

I finally stopped and turned around,
" WHO'S THERE?? "

I walked two steps ahead and *thump*.

Yn PoV.

I saw the sky red, rain was about to come. Clouds growling, lightning was striking.
" Where's Namjoon?? "
" Yoongi, Tae.. Call him!! "

He was answering none's calls. No messages from him. Where is he?? My heart is aching.

I rushed outside as the door bell rang.

There was no one but an envelope lying over there.
She picked it up and saw something, her eyes filled with tears.

One final lightning and rain began, as if God was also crying on her loss.

___________________________________________

Did you liked this one?
What do you think might have happened to Joon🥺

Any guess.
Comment 👇

Take Care.
Love you all.
💙💙💙