Part - 22

One Month Later ~

It's been a month, there is no update of Joon. He is still missing. I don't know if I shall call myself a perfect wife, if I can't find him now.
I feel cursed, all I have today is misery, sorrows and loneliness. I feel so empty without him. Where could he be???
Somewhere around or somewhere far away. I wish, he was here.

" Mrs. Kim, you have Mr. Wang to attend for upcoming project "

Wiping of my last tear, I nodded and went along with him.

A/N pov :

Since one month there are no whereabouts of Namjoon. And the whole city is aware of this thing.
Yn has taken over Namjoons company and takes care of all matters.
Strange to say, she is keeping up with his mafia world as well.
Just to find him anyhow.

At the conference Room :

Yn greeted Mr. Wang and settled down at the seat. The presentation went well, everything was almost settled, Mr. Wang had something to discuss with Yn.

Mr. Wang - Mrs. Kim, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how tough it would be to live without him.
* he said rubbing the top of her hand, which Yn found harassing *

Mr. Wang - You can tell me, I can help you with it.
* he slid his hand up towards her shoulder lightly massaging her arm , yn pulled back and said *

Yn - With What!? What do you mean??

Mr. Wang - You are such a good business woman. Such a pretty lady. You won't need him for money. Right??
But there are many things a woman needs a man.
* saying this he kept his hand on her thigh*

Yn yanked his hand away and stood up from the chair.

Yn - Know your limits, Mr. Wang!!!!

Mr. Wang - This frustration, that's the reason. You want IT, right?? I can satisfy your needs... You need my tou-----....

Yn gave a hard tight slap on his face and grabbed him by his collar.

Yn - This is just a slap if ever you said something like this. I'll kill you. And never think a girl is always disloyal just like you BASTARDS.... And Namjoon has gone nowhere he is just right here with me, always.. In my heart, in my memories. His presence is always there.

Yn called the guards and threw him away.
She sat there and started to cry, she was missing him a lot.

Somewhere Else on this Earth.

" Did he woke up "
" No "
" Wake him up, then "

A man splashed a bucket full of cold water onto his face. ( his here is, Namjoon)

Namjoon PoV.

I woke up as my face was splashed with water. My bruises were burning now, by the cold water. I opened my eyes and saw dark everywhere, there were people standing but I couldn't see their faces.

" Show me his face, I want to see it "

Some footsteps were heard and suddenly a light went on, Namjoon hissed due to the pain it caused in his eyes. Because from the last month the only thing he has witnessed is either torture or dark.

" It feels so good to see you like this, Namjoon Kim "

Nj - Who... Who Are.. You??

" You want to know. Huh!? "

Nj just nodded, the man came forward into light and he was,...

" Remember Me?! "

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

" Remember Me?! "

Nj - KAI?? , How dare YOU!!! ... You was and will always be a coward. The only mf who will attack at my back .

KAI slapped Namjoon in anger and kicked his stomach, which made him fall down back along with the chair.

KAI walked upto him and a man brought his chair, he sat there and KAI placed his foot at the place where Namjoon had a bullet once. He squeezed and twisted it, causing Namjoon to scream out loud.

KAI - It gives me a lot of satisfaction seeing you like this. You are bearing your deeds. THIS IS YOUR KARMA.

___________________________________________

I know, I am late but I was a bit busy.
So, I am Sorry.
How did you guys felt about this??

Why do you think KAI hates Nj and who is Kai to Joon??

Any guess, Comment 👇👇

Also, I wanted to ask, I can give you some Vmin or YoonMin content.
I prefer Vmin, you guys can tell me which one you want.

Take Care.
Sarangheyoo💗💗💗💗