Part - 16

A week later

Yn pov

Namjoon hasn't come home since the last week.
Where can he be???
Is he alright???

Namjoon PoV

I was walking out of den to make my way home when a bullet passed just an inch away from me.
I quickly hid behind the car and opened my bag to take out my gun.

" Oh my God, where's my Gun ?? I'm unable to find it!! Where it might have gotten???
Wait, This bag was in Yns room, This girl!!!
Firstly I need to escape, then I'll tell her. Where she stands and her worth"

A/N P.O.V.

Namjoon managed to escape the place somehow. But his pride and ego shattered as it was the very first time when he showed up his back at an attack.

He was very much angry upon Yn.

After he reached home. He slammed open the main door of his house and the guards closed it after he went inside.

NJ - Yn!!! Yn!!! Where the HELL are you???

Namjoon searched the whole house and Then he went to her room to check upon her.
He then went inside the dressing room and was furious when Yn came out of the bathroom in a bath robe.

NJ - Oh, so you are chilling here in the shower, after ashaming me??

Yn - What do you mean??

Nj - I mean about the gun you stole out of my bag!!

Yn - Oh, That... Yes I did it!!

Nj - And with which authority??

Yn - Cuz I'm ur wife!!

Nj - Please, we have talked about this earlier as well and I was very clear about this.

Yn - Whatever you may say!! But our relationship went quite far.Maybe you forget those two nights but I'll never!!!

Nj - Today, I'll completely clarify your doubts. Today I'll show you where our relationship actually stands.....!!!!

Yn - Wh.. What.... Do... Do.... You.. Mean..???

Yn could see her death in his eyes....

A thunderous echo sounded in the room as Yn faced Namjoons wrath as he slapped her face...
Yn couldn't tolerate the pain and her upper body fell upon the dressing table nearby....

Namjoon grabbed her hair hard enough to make her scream....
But....

Yn was brave enough to push him away..
Which made Namjoon more furious...

Yn rushed towards the bathroom to lock herself to escape him...
But her badluck followed her as Namjoon pushed the door with all his strength causing Yn to fall back which made the tap of the washbasin to go open....